Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Heroes of Altera

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
"Where did you get that statue from? It doesn't even have a proper poncho on it! And her expression is all wrong." *Hand waving and gesturing*
"She'll probably be flattered, but call you a crotchspawn so you won't know. She's like that sometimes."

Michcat
.. No, yeah, thats pretty on point.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Cymic swatted a mosquito before. It is funny, because, not only his efforts in this seemingly small scale war has added up, he has also just defeated "Super Ebola-HIV" in it's ENTIRETY.

Uhh. Seriously, i second something of Archaeus, or something of one of the discussed warriors. They seemed pretty interesting. Or, y'know, Assgear Jasper151627237

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Cymic swatted a mosquito before. It is funny, because, not only his efforts in this seemingly small scale war has added up, he has also just defeated "Super Ebola-HIV" in it's ENTIRETY.

Uhh. Seriously, i second something of Archaeus, or something of one of the discussed warriors. They seemed pretty interesting. Or, y'know, Assgear Jasper151627237
Azgir "Assgir-Massgir-Assgear" the Sassgir reporting for duty

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Ahhh, Sally the Pirate Queen. Yeeeessssssssssss.

Speaking of pirate-y, sailor-y folk, Darko the pirate was pretty well known at one point, but not for... uh, heroics...

I reckon the dwarf kings also make a glorious addition to this selection. King Lars Ironlung, King Hrothgar Sharppick, King Seth Jenkins, King Jaret Ironbrow/King Thrain/King Erik/I'mmissingoneIknowitbutIneedbreakfast-
I was mentioned :eek:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The Eldrin family's family tree is a public record. Going from there you can easily trace most of its members back through time back to day one pretty much.

Last edited: