Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hmngzombie's Application [Denied - Paint]

Tsimneej

Villager
  1. 1. What is your Minecraft username?
    hmngzombie
    2. How old are you?
    15. Glad i am above 14, ha.

3. What country are you from?
    U.S.
    4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
    Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
    I would define it as one using knowledge of the game to pursue something higher to better ones self ignoring story and lore.
    6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
    no
    • Character Name:
    Volrénd

Character Age:

Character Race:
    Elf

Appearance:
    Hair color is Brown, Eye color is green and reddish, Skin color is like a tanish peach, and clothing is blue with brown and gold accessories I guess.
    (Optional) Picture of the Skin:
    Attached
    Written Test!
    Volrénd was born in the harshest of winter in The Forests of the Northern Kingdom. Since being born in winter his mother had died having him and due to that he was an only child. His father loved him, promising with all his heart that he would love Volrénd with everything and made sure nothing were to happen. With the grow of population and new things to come Volrénd wears different armor that does not look similar to Forest Elf armor but it has the mark which will tell others what he is if he would like them to see. While different he knows all are the same and would like only peace but knows that is impossible. Also he knows alot about hunting and gathering but little about magic. Just the things father taught him while he was at home. Now it is time for him to go on an adventure and learn new things that he can learn and would like to learn. Wish him luck!
  2. 7. Name one of our current Mentors.
    Cukie1
    8. Tell us about yourself!
    Well I am 15. (Of course lol) I am of Asian decent (Hmong). I play the guitar, I do many sports including American Football, Basketball, Track, and football (soccer). I am a pretty big gamer, especially in fps type games or sport games like Nba. I hope to become a game designer, tester, or something to do with games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
    I am a builder on another server but i will not release details unless asked.
    10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
    I found the server just looking for roleplay servers. Big fan of role plays when I am not playing other games.

Attachments

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Heya, I can already tell from looking over it briefly that you're not using the correct format and order it is suppose to be in.

Also so more notes;
1) You cannot have red eye colour.
2) Meta-Gaming is wrong and you left out Powergaming.
3)The written test must be at least 400 words.
4)You cannot backstory any knowledge of Magic, you must learn everything about it in RP, so that needs to be removed.
5) You cannot have good sets of armour or weapons in your backstory.

Please fix the above issues, including using the correct format and order, once you do so I will be glad to go over it again.