Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Ho Ho Ho! (OOC event)

Ho Ho Ho! What best describes metal Santa?

• His belly jiggles like a subwoofer cranked to 11! Often mistaken for a localized earthquake!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • His boots are as black as crude oil! The kind that fuels his jolly, semi-murderous laugh!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • He slew the Grinch as Hercules slew the Lion! With a great deal of blunt trauma!

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • He dispenses gifts at 800 RPM with pinpoint accuracy! Hope your stocking is reinforced!

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
A certain metallic Santa is back in town, and you all know what that means!

Correct! Horror and death raining from the sky presents and gifts!

From Christmas Day until New Years, a number of gifts will fall out of automaton-Santa's magic rocket sleigh due to a malfunction in the flux capacitor! As the sleigh travels at a significant fraction of the speed of light, these gifts will be scattered across Altera when they fall. Looks like it's finders keepers for whoever can find the presents!

Welcome to the Christmas Scavenger Hunt!

EVENT RULES:

1. This event is OOC
2. Players are welcome to trade their gifts amongst each other, by notifying me of who is being given the gift.
3. You may not claim more than one gift per person.
4. If you cheat, you will be disqualified from this event as well as any future raffles. Cheating includes using the dynmap to find gifts or trying to get past the one gift per person rule through alt accounts.
5. If any gifts have not been found by New Years, they will be removed and will no longer be in the running.
6. The event officially begins on Christmas Day, when the strangely metallic Santa makes his presence known and kickstarts the event by giving one of the participants a present (which does not disqualify them from the hunt. This one's a bonus). Until Santa crashes through the sky, there won't be any presents to find (so don't bother until you get the go-ahead).
7. To receive your prize, you need a Steam account.

To play:

Find a gift
2. Forum PM @Baron (me) with the secret phrase inside the gift.

HINT: All the gifts are in snowy areas that are not in the frozen North.

The gifts in question are Steam game keys.

To reiterate

PM me the secret phrase

Gifts Found:

#1: NOT FOUND
#2: FOUND
#3: FOUND
#4: NOT FOUND

Note: As gifts plummet through the transdimensional candy cane rift in the sky through which Santa travels, new gifts will continuously appear in places that may have previously been empty. There will be a maximum of 10 total.

Last edited:

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
If you don't have a Steam account, would you still be able to pass the games on..? I know rule 2 states you may, but merely checking because of rule 7.

Also, what if the person you're sending the gift to already has one?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
10k radient bundles are being added for those who don't have steam :D

(( I'll throw the donation at'cha when I catch'ya, baron ))

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
PM Baron the message you silly nitwit - Baron

Last edited by a moderator:

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Watching this thread and searching for chests!
Also, I found a chest in a snowy area with no sign or a region around it. Is this what I'm looking for? There was no phrase with it :C

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I've looked almost everywhere I possibly could for the presents.
Either they are very well hidden, or I'm a bad seeker, because I've looked at just about every single mountain I could that wasn't in the north...