Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hogwarts House!

What is your Hogwarts House?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Hello Hollowworld;

I've wanted to make a Harry Potter thread for awhile, but for this one here I want to take a poll of which Hogwarts house you belong to! Feel free to leave a comment and tell me why!

P.S if you haven't been sorted, Pottermore is a great place to go get sorted.

What am I you may be asking?

Nuff' said.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

That's my official Pottermore sorting!

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
My money is on that Ravenclaw will become the majority on the forums.
So far that's not holding up. Twice as many Puffles as anything else.

Incidentally, when I first got sorted on Pottermore, I sulked for months. I wanted to be Ravenclaw so badly, and barring that, Gryffindor. But no, I got my last choice. Which might be hyperbole. I'm not sure it ever even occurred to me that I might be Slytherin.

Then I read J. K. Rowling talk about Hufflepuffs, and that cold sulk started to melt.

This is an excellent read on the topic, too: http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/07/ev...-a-hufflepuff-or-stop-the-hogwarts-house-hate

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I'm Slytherin!
Edit: Pottermore is AMAZING- I use to be addicted to it.
slytherin_gif.gif

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I only stayed on pottermore long enough to be sorted. Hufflepuff was mine as well! I didn't mind- they were the least popular and I quite enjoy non-popular things. The less hype. The traits match as well- Honest, hardworking, patient, loyal. I find that fitting xD (Ok- maybe not /too/ hardworking. I can be lazy.)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I only stayed on pottermore long enough to be sorted. Hufflepuff was mine as well! I didn't mind- they were the least popular and I quite enjoy non-popular things. The less hype. The traits match as well- Honest, hardworking, patient, loyal. I find that fitting xD (Ok- maybe not /too/ hardworking. I can be lazy.)
Honeybadger don't care!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
So far that's not holding up. Twice as many Puffles as anything else.

Incidentally, when I first got sorted on Pottermore, I sulked for months. I wanted to be Ravenclaw so badly, and barring that, Gryffindor. But no, I got my last choice. Which might be hyperbole. I'm not sure it ever even occurred to me that I might be Slytherin.

Then I read J. K. Rowling talk about Hufflepuffs, and that cold sulk started to melt.

This is an excellent read on the topic, too: http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/07/ev...-a-hufflepuff-or-stop-the-hogwarts-house-hate

Yup, you're totally right

I thought it'd be Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff in the lead, but so far these numbers are interesting to me.

Edit: That JK Rowling Video is the ultimate way to quiet any Huffle-Haters