Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hogwarts House!

What is your Hogwarts House?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I have a spoilery question that I want to ask because I remember figuring something out regarding it but I'm not sure if it's right.

Is Snape Harry's actual father?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I have a spoilery question that I want to ask because I remember figuring something out regarding it but I'm not sure if it's right.

You watch too much Starwars, that's their plot *pats head* No. He is not his father.

Gaby

Lord of Altera

I laughed and then I cried.
no. he isn't.
he wishes he was.

No doubt in my mind I'm Ravenclaw. I checked on Pottermore, and sure enough I'm Ravenclaw.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
The pottermore thing made me a ravenclaw. I know nothing about Harry Potter, I didn't even see all the films. I skipped the half blood king or whatever the 5th one was. Only ones I really remember was the sorcerers stone and the phoenix of with the maze.

Nymphadora

I think I might like it here
I made two pottermore accounts and once I was sorted into slytherin and the other ravenclaw. I usable use the slytherin one.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
what the hell is a hufflepuff

Spark

Broken
Ravenclaw, although I didn't really like any of the answers I chose. Like superpower, no immortality in there? No red panda pet?

Chip

Legend of Altera
I have officially been remade as a slytherpuff, as my pottermore account said I was slytherin, but my old one was hufflepuff.