Holiday Logo Contest

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Retired Staff
Happy December!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next two weeks (ish), we're going to be running a contest for the HW logo at the top of the forums. On December 21st (for me), we'll switch to a new holiday logo designed by someone talented and as-yet-to-be-determined in our community! It will stay up until mid-January.

Rules:
- Must be 450 x 107
- Must be in .png format with a transparent background
- It needs to be a generic "winter holiday" theme. No religious iconography, please.
- It needs to fit the current theme as closely as possible.
- It must follow all pertinent rules in the King's Law.

Prizes:
- Every sincere entrant will receive 1000 radiants as a thank-you for your work! This does mean that if you plaster wingdings into a file and submit it, no radiants for you. You will also not receive the entry prize if you do not meet all the rules above.

First Prize: 10,000 radiants
Second Prize: 7,000 radiants
Third Prize: 3,000 radiants

To enter, submit the image file to Somnastra in a forum convo (if you submit in the thread, we'll get it, too. :D)Good luck!

And thank you to Shelly5 for the idea. :heart:

Entrants:

Arrowflint
blackopskid7
Boulderpaul
BrianAT16
ChunkyCookie
Cukie1
ForestRose
Ioswen
Lady Alec
Piratep00f
Raykaystar
Shelly5

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
How did I just see this? This looks awesome. :D Here is my go at it.

HW_logo.png
(This one is too big I know. Just for show)
HollowWorld_logo.png
(a few pixels bigger then the required size but I think it would work if not use the next one which is exact size but logo had to be smaller)
HollowWorld_logo2.png

Made these in 20ish minutes

Dark background added to these two to show what they will look like on the header, also shows off the frost effect well.

-----------------------------------No Wreath------------------------------------

------------------------------------Wreath----------------------------------------

Transparent PNG's
------\/------

Attachments

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
Piratep00f christmaslogo.png
My contribution: Decorated letters!

World in ice,
H- christmasgift
O- Christmasball
L- Candy cane
W- Christmasribbons upside down
R- Candy cane
D- Santa hat

:D Sending it in a convo as you asked, right now!