Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollow World Podcast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

The Watcher
That's right folks it's coming! Myself and Fitz will be hosting this every week in order to keep the people of Altera in the know how.

Hopefully a new episode up every Friday, each themed and catering to a different point. The largest part so far though is the community interaction we will be having to get on a one to one scale with our players and help them feel right at home.

Includes:

*Player answered questions
*Player of the week announcements
*What's going on in the RP background
*Featured towns (voted for)
*RP themes
*Admin banter (What's going on in the background)
*Guest speaker speakers from the player base

Much more to come as this develops so keep an ear out and remember to keep supporting your server!

(First mock episode will hopefully be this week)

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
For anyone who isn't on Teamspeak frequently or doesn't know half the stuff that gets talked about, you'll not want to miss this for two reasons.

1. It'll actually be very very helpful and useful for new players and oldbies alike to get to grips with our server and whats going on around the place.

2. It'll be hilarious. Honest.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Have a listen to GamerDork UK - they are on iTunes, use to listen to them a lot, that format works brilliantly. Structured but utterly chaotic at the same time :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I would love to be a guest speaker, although i could only talk, as i dont have any video recording devices.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'd like a 6 hour extended edition of Kaies and Roopot reading Vogon poetry.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Scoobys player of the week should be a guest :p

Oh and obligitory one of you has to scream like a girl occassionally, just like Yogcast.. Oh Alpha is in it.. that problem is solved then ;)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Yes! This will be excellent, will keep people informed, and we can get a laugh out of it too :)
Oh,
Halfmad said:
Oh and obligitory one of you has to scream like a girl occassionally, just like Yogcast.
Seconded!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
i'd love to get involved in this somehow, even if it is serving fitz and alpha drinks, i wanna see my name in the credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.