Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holloworld Character Artwork By Raider6504

Do you like these pictures?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
In this thread, I will do artwork for any Holloworld RP characters. Just fill out this guide.

Character Name:

Picture Type (Choose One):

Portrait

Full-Body

Action-Shot

Color:

Yes

No

What pose do you want him/her in?

Attach Skin File:

Facial Expression:

Mood:

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Dante
Portrait: Action-Shot
Color: (by this im guessing eye color?) Grey
Pose: Shooting an arrow?
Facial expression: focused on something
Mood: Determined

that is all :D

Attachments

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Kenina Serena Incendiah

Picture Type (Choose One): Action-Shot

Color: Yes, full colour.

What pose do you want her in? Launching a fireball off her left arm.

Attach Skin File:
Kenina.png

Facial Expression: Concentration

Mood: Scared but trying to keep calm.

Oh and my profile picture may help as the skin is a bit small.

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
Ok- there have been some irl issues that should set me back a bit- I'll get them done as soon as possible. Please no more requests until these are done! Thx

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
Dante/Floopguy here's the pic. Sorry, I didn't have time to do a full body or color, when I get time I will. Here's a temporary to whet your appetite. Sorry if it sucks. :limage.jpg

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Dante/Floopguy here's the pic. Sorry, I didn't have time to do a full body or color, when I get time I will. Here's a temporary to whet your appetite. Sorry if it sucks. :lView attachment 13244
Oh and wow! That's amazing... I can't wait to see mine, well now that i think of it I can't wait to see Ranruk's either.
You're awesome you know that right?

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
Machy, I probably will have posted yours by the time you read this. Unfortunately, I can't make it in color. The green and yellow pens I used for Ranruk were all I could scrape together in my dorm. : P

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
By the way guys, it would be a big help if you could look at my character backstory (Darikath Shadowblood) and tell me what you think so far. There is a seperate thread for commenting. Thanks :D

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
Well, I started on her, but then, as I was adding texture to her hair, the lamp I was using falls off my desk and shatters into a million peices, effectively slicing my ankle to ribbons. Well, looks like I'm going to have to wait until tommorow. Sorry Machy.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Wow, I missed alot.

Firstly great picture, Ranruk looks awesome.
Secondly I don't mind not being in colour, just the pencil (I think that's what it is) lines are enough as you're so talented.
And finally, poor you I hope your ankle is ok. Don't feel the need to finish mine if you're in pain and bleeding everywhere, I hope it didn't slice and artery.

Status
Not open for further replies.