Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Guild

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Anyone interested in starting a guild on a specific server?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Last I heard it was only free for a 7 day trial, sadface.

If they've gone free maybe i'll give it a go.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I think a roleplaying guild would be cool. You can rename the guild ranks to roleplaying things. And you can transmog your gear to make it look different. I think it would be awesome.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Ehem *cough cough*
Hrmmhpmphrmhprm. (Gotta get me voice ready ye known ;) )
Yes...Yes...YES YES YES YES YES! >:O

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
And if you want...I got 1-2 85's on a server called Xavius, Its low population but the ppl there are great and i'll gladly donate my 6k gold to get the guild going. Or we can go to some Rp server <.<

Backstay

Lord of Altera
There could be both a Horde guild and an Alliance guild (if it's RP this would be a good idea). And like with houses on the minecraft server, you can make guilds instead.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
There could be both a Horde guild and an Alliance guild (if it's RP this would be a good idea). And like with houses on the minecraft server, you can make guilds instead.
I think he meant that we all are all together.

skyler

Villager
yes i am interested i have an 85 dk on an rp server. but yeah i will start a new toon on another server if you guys end up making one just tell me.