Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld RPG

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

Here's a preview of tonight's project, a zoomed out view of the entry to the Sorrowlands portion of the game.

The Sorrowlands will encapsulate a few things.

• Grinding out EXP and leveling higher, learning new combat skills.
  • Grinding out money.
  • Grinding out better loot to sell or use.
Right now I have a list of a pretty decent number of enemies that have the potential to spawn in the Sorrows, and it's a random encounter set to every ~40 steps. The 'weight' shown below is how high the probability of spawning is for any certain mob type. So 10 is the default weight, meaning neutral, and the ones with lower weights have lower spawn rates.

And can anyone who's interested in having their character specifically appear in any number of ways (a battle encounter, a quest giver, a companion, etc.; I'll decide where they fit best and if I use them) go ahead and post in [ This Thread ] ?

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Disclaimer: This is being renamed from The Shoreless Gulf to something else, as the subject matter will be different.

This game is very obviously non-canon, and isn't for profit. Just for fun. Thusly it is 100% my design with or without help of the lore team, and any inconsistencies can be blamed on me. What I'm doing here is trying to create a fun experience that hopefully someday can be released to HW at large. Thanks!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Executioners Axe:
A large axe that reduces the wielder's Speed, but allows them to use the "Execute" ability, which deals more damage the lower the target's health is.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
The ebony stiletto.

"This ancient blade has been passed on throughout the Northern Kingdoms for as long as they have existed and it has been laced with the same potent poison for just as long "

A dagger which does more damage from behind the target and puts the first victim struck to sleep.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
maybe have different types of armors depending on the region you're in?

Padded Type: Provides insulation from the colder northern areas. May also add extra armor. Good since foes in these areas are slow yet strong, built to survive the harsh winters.
Open Type: This armor isn't built as heavily to provide good defense, whilst also allowing room for the wearer to breathe and not insulate heat when in the swamp.
Covering cloth: Great to help survive the harsh desert sun, this cloth doubles as a semi-decent blanket for the night... a real one is still recommended though.
General Plate: Provides the most defense, best in areas without extreme conditions.
Water Shedding Type: Best when travelling via boat. This clothing is mostly made to keep from getting soaked in water and can dry easily, making it so that the wearer doesn't have to deal with an extra 20-30 lbs of water in addition to their armor.

Travelling items:

Grappling hook: Helps scale walls.
Waterskins: Good for general travel, more needed for the desert. (Probably just limits how far you can travel in one go)
Rations: a must have for any long haul of a travel (Probably used as a healing item)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The ebony stiletto.

"This ancient blade has been passed on throughout the Northern Kingdoms for as long as they have existed and it has been laced with the same potent poison for just as long "

A dagger which does more damage from behind the target and puts the first victim struck to sleep.
Unless Glados plans on changing the battle system, there is no "behind" :p