Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld: The Gathering, Reconstructing Expansion

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Do you want a Magic card(s) of your favorite character(s) of altera? OR possible a mystical/mundane artifact that you like? Just request it here! Single Requests cost 100 rads and an Entire set (25 cards) costs 1500 rads.
Single Requests will never take long, and I'm open to suggestions during creation.
Entire sets will take longer, up to a week if I don't have summaries of the different characters/items used in said set, am still open to suggestions, but will be more widespread with the idea (Like a mechanic that makes creatures deal damage when they attack will probably be featured set wide and focused on, rather than just used for your own character's card)

Card/card set:
Profile for single card:
Any helpful information?:
Ideas/central lore:
Number of cards in set for card set:

(Hollowworld: The Gathering is a parody of Magic:The Gathering, it is not for personal gain or anything like that, just me derping around)

Changing up this post to be used for the link to the actual cards HERE

Suggesters/Requesters/Poll winners
Piratep00f - The Colonists
BoredBrit - Thieves' Guild
Raykaystar - Caparii Alliance
IanAwesomePants - Sangria Regime
Rygan Cap - Anhalders

EDIT: ALSO! I do NOT own any of the art used, it's either someone else's creation (That I 99.999% of the time haven't paid for) or I got it off the internet, I make no gain off these other than IC money and you guys being happy~

Current Sets:

MishMosh
Caparii Alliance
Thieves' Guild
The Colonists
Zima'Malojians
Anhalders
Sangria Regime
Orphan Assassins Unite! ... Alone...
Mages of Altera
Riseport's Hooligans

Sets to go for Real Life game with cards: 0

Sets in the works:
NO SETS IN THE WORKS, SET COMMISSIONS HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD UNTIL THE VIDEO SHOWING THE RL GAME HAS BEEN MADE!!!

Last edited:

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
I plan on making cards for all the "niches" of Altera, while I won't say specifically which niches I'll be focusing on, towns, empires, and general regions/groups are all fair game
Will I go into zima, tambry, or thieves guild! this is important man, grant gets around!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Will I go into zima, tambry, or thieves guild! this is important man, grant gets around!
I'm going to go off character's backstories and personality for their abilities, power, toughness, mana cost/type, and overall profile. Depending on how Zima/Tambry/The Thieve's Guild have all influenced him will determine it, hell, I might make a seperate version for each, some characters may have more than one card to attribute to a different portion of their life, see Roy Beledrent's 3 stages for an example (Yes, i'm slightly biased since he's my character, but I also thought it was very fitting for his character and I like the late game, but I'm allowed to be biased dangit.)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
This straight out chisels away at my stone, Dwarfy heart...
*sad Dwarfing intensifies as world's tiniest rock-violin starts playing from Thôrdil's manly beard of Dwarfness*

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
gonna bump this with a small change to how things work, go ahead and request cards to be made, If I can think of something, I'll make them a card, though please don't expect anything too unique. Some cards MIGHT have similar abilities, just cause sometimes nothing particularly special jumps out at me when reading about characters and thinking of how they translate into Magic terms.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I also might ask you to join teamspeak so I can ask questions about your character or give ideas on what I was thinking of. Finally, this is something I'm doing in my spare time for free because I want to, if I have trouble thinking of stuff for your character, it may take a while, or I may not even do it at all. Feel free to either post requests here, or pm me on forums, I'll make a new thread to show all the cards I've made as a whole eventually.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Forum Name:
Character Name:
Character Profile:
Main Character Art:
(I'll be using this as the picture for the card, so keep that in mind!)

These are the characters I currently have for the next set

Khorug Stenahurr Piratep00f X
Asirel Eloise De'Lescelles Asirel Luik X
Tsarra Imizael Asirel Luik X
Sycamore Raykaystar X
Daisy Ravenwood Raykaystar X
Maria Ruiz Raykaystar X
Lucie Firehelm CyberChaosV2 X
Thôrdil Bárúmur Jasper151627237 X
Raphael Payne Raphael_Payne X
Erik Stoneshield BoredBrit X
Edgar Syl’veen Immerael X