Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holy Grounds of the Pantheon

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Certain events held by members of the community can cause interaction with the divines- And even earn their favour! With enough RP and dedication, even the lowliest town could impress a Deity and earn the right to be a part of their Holy Grounds.

For your Village/Town/Hamlet/City to earn- and keep- the blessing upon their Holy Grounds, they must have the large amount of the population follow that Divines' Doctrines. You can find each of their Doctrines upon their relative thread. Should too many Doctrines be broken too often, the blessed lands will have their support withdrawn and likely face the wrath of the Divine who blessed your grounds in the first place.

However!
These Holy Grounds will occasionally gain boons in the form of resources, divine artifacts, or character development, and have a 50% higher chance to call the divine of their namesake forth whilst inside the Blessed Lands (Although you have a 50% decreased chance to call upon other Divines if you are in a holy land that is not their own).
In addition to boons and favour, the Deity will extend In-Character protection over the lands, preventing other Divines from messing with your homes.

In converse, there is the Blacklist. The Blacklist will not be expanded on OOCly. Five Strikes on the Blacklist is as far as anything will go before being... dealt with.

Below, you can find a comprehensive OOC list of any existing Holy Grounds.
The Forsaken Lands are also OOCly listed.

Last edited:

Michcat

The Blessed Lands
Name of Location ~ Coords ~ Deity ~ Minister

Central Temple of the Pantheon ~ 11245, 77, 5484 ~ Pantheon ~ n/a

-

Michcat

The Forsaken
-Blacklist-
Name of Location ~ Coords ~ Members/Parties ~ Strikes

Vigils Rest ~ 11930, 83, 8721 ~ N/A ~ III
Dracor ~ 5525, 200,1118 ~ HERETICS ~ I
Wolfstadt ~ 6800, 65, 5300 ~ All Residents ~ I
Damon Azarias ~ Jackjack455 ~ @Jackjack455 ~ I
-

Last edited:

Michcat

Wolfstadt had a strike removed for a favourable evaluation by a Priest holding divine favour.

Did I mention the Blacklist has been released?