Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Horse lost and found.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Seem's people are constantly losing horses as they don't store them properly so I'm setting this up.

Found - Not far from Port silver along the coast.
2014-02-23_17.04.45.png
Lemme know if he's yours.

Leave a message on here with a picture or a name if you find an owned horse
Or leave a message if you've lost one somewhere with a description.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I lost TWO horses yesterday. Both in the same area north of Azerport. They literally disappeared. One of them out from under me, and the other... never arrived when I pulled it out from horsekeep. If anyone seeees them, let me know? Thank you.

Both are black with saddles and no armor.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Seem's people are constantly losing horses as they don't store them properly so I'm setting this up.

Found - Not far from Port silver along the coast.
View attachment 42454
Lemme know if he's yours.

Leave a message on here with a picture or a name if you find an owned horse
Or leave a message if you've lost one somewhere with a description.
Considering how the storage bug is obviously still there one can't really hold it against people that they don't store them

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Considering how the storage bug is obviously still there one can't really hold it against people that they don't store them
No I mean in proper fenced in areas as opposed to tied to stuff.

Also @Arken your horse is on the north side of the Cathedral island poised rather precariously on a cliff atm =L

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Found north of Silverwatch, currently stashed in a pond there as I got it stuck and figured it was safe enough. Anyone lose an Atlas? Thanks to @dUMMY for spotting it.
2014-02-28_20.58.20.png

Edit - Already found the owners apparently xD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Found this little fella in the expanse of existence between Thiil and Renatus. Likely belongs to someone from Renatus though.

2014-10-14_18.03.28.png

Raith

Lord of Altera
2014-11-19_22.45.26 (2).png
it was found slightly north of azerport, not named, and has a saddle on it. does it belong to anyone who lives in azerport?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I bet that was the horse I lost that one time. It was so long ago. If it's not named, though, or put away, should be good.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Give that Horse back to Sim!!! If it's a black one, it was a gift.

Also keep a look out for two black horses. One named Sirdal the other Roran