Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

House Fuvur opens its door to all guilds, orders, businesses, and enterprises as a whole

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
House Fuvur seeks to continue its legacy of openness to trade of all kinds, and people of all walks of life. Anyone who wishes to house any manner of organization within its borders, join one already existing, or simply live there as a private citizen is welcome to seek out their leadership and claim a place in their capital of Sanardu.
---
OOC:
Basically, if people want to start an organization, don't know where to put it, and don't have the money for it, I'm offering to supply the latter two things in the interest of the first thing. With a few caveats.

1) Its base of operations is in Sanardu. I don't mind if it has a presence in other regions, but ideally I want to consolidate as much roleplay as possible in one place.
2) We can work reasonably well together OOC. I try to be friendly with as many as I can, obv, but if our dreams and aspirations are too drastically different, inevitably it would cause friction, and I'd like to avoid that.
3) You have at least three people. My most ideal thing with this arrangement would be something that's already an organization in all but name, has a core group of active rpers, and just wants to formalize it with the new prestige plugin as well as find a place to call home. Anything less than three is too small for me to want to fund it.
4) Ultimately, whether or not a thing is built for you or I give you money is up to the joint decision of me and Elz. If either of us can think of a reason to not give you money or build you a thing, we won't give you money or build you a thing.

Those are sort of quasi-guidelines. If for some reason I really think whatever you're trying to do will fit excellently with the House Fuvur stuff, or I trust your vision 100%, I might arrange stuff even if it doesn't literally fit all of those things.

Note that I'm not trying to own your organization out of character: If I buy your stuff and have you a thing built, but your organization drifts out of Sanardu, or it just doesn't shape up how you envisioned, I'm just going to ask you to repay me if ever you get up to 30k again. This is offer, not binding contract, and I won't be too put out if it doesn't work out.

It's basically just "pls fund me," people can contact me about it however they'd like, either post on here, a forum conversation, or Skype (name is same as my forum name).

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Is there like a form to fill or just like 'plz fund me'?
In any case, asking if you guys would fund/help with me and Old-Seadog 's prohect, The Federal Republic of Valerius (Link in signature).

Does it/do we meet the conditions?
1) We could probably do something to make Sanardu a place of interest to Valerius in order to direct some RP there

2) I think we'd work fine together, I usually get along with most people :) and Old-Seadog is chill too

3) We have about 10 people so far, so we meet this requirement.

Anyways, thanks!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Is there like a form to fill or just like 'plz fund me'?
In any case, asking if you guys would fund/help with me and Old-Seadog 's prohect, The Federal Republic of Valerius (Link in signature).

Does it/do we meet the conditions?
1) We could probably do something to make Sanardu a place of interest to Valerius in order to direct some RP there

2) I think we'd work fine together, I usually get along with most people :) and Old-Seadog is chill too

3) We have about 10 people so far, so we meet this requirement.

Anyways, thanks!
It's basically just "pls fund me," people can contact me about it however they'd like, either post on here, a forum conversation, or Skype (name is same as my forum name).

Regarding your thing, I actually have some knowledge of it. As far as I know, it's meant to be a region not an organization. This is meant to fund organizations that would house themselves inside of Sanardu, not regions separate from it.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

Regarding your thing, I actually have some knowledge of it. As far as I know, it's meant to be a region not an organization. This is meant to fund organizations that would house themselves inside of Sanardu, not regions separate from it.
Ah, I see.
Well, I might think and see if I can figure something out- but if I can't, thanks anyways. :)

(Also, I will add you on Skype because reasons)