Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

House Lavoyard Recruitment

If you are interested in joining Lavoyard, please post a completed application here:

IGN:
Character Name:
Home Region:
Short Backstory:

House Lavoyard is currently accepting people of all walks for various openings. Currently, we have several noble families that have little or no representation, so now's your chance to RP as a noble in one of the most prestigious houses on Altera. Contact me for more info and discuss options.

Noble RP not for you? That's okay too. We have opportunities for lower and middle class RP, ranging from merchanting to guards to military campaigns. You don't have to fill out an application to play lower/middle class, but it would be appreciated so I can keep track.

More of a builder? We have regions just waiting to be constructed or reconstructed. We are also rebuilding our capital city, Le Havre. Contact me and we'll talk about your options.

Want to help out in other ways? We are accepting donations of monetary and material form.