Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

House (refund?) request help, thing, titles are hard

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
So I used to have a house with the nobility plugin and was eager to recreate it only to find out that I now need a higher rank to be able to have the house that I /own/ and have /paid/ for again.

I just want my house back, I don't want to have it refunded (but I do want the recreation fees refunded ofcourse), I don't want to have to be a vassal, I just want to have the thing that I own back.

I hope something can be worked out,

- over.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
The guide is is fairly self explanatory.

If you don't want to be a vassal house, you need to be a Warden. In order to be a Warden, you need to be a Noble with a region exceeding 100 plots. Once you are a Warden, you can create a (non vassal) house.

This is the same process and same changes that everyone else has to go though.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
We made changes to the system - if there weren't changes, there would be no point in making a new plugin, we would have just kept the same ones.

If you don't like the changes, that's unfortunate, but there's not much I can do unless you can provide a valid reason as to why you should be treated differently to everyone else.