Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Houses

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Lavoyard isn't 4 years old tho' - it became new after I started. Isn't it more like 2-3 years?
Nah, I was saying that if you add up Arcturus's existence to Lavoyard's (if you consider Lavoyard the followup of Arcturus, which I don't), it makes Arcturus about 4 years old, right now.

EDIT: You're actually right; it's 3 years, not 4.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Could I get a House Wise, kindly?
Says in game Wise isn't a registered Noble House; don't know if that's just an error on my part, but if not, this section is only for Houses bought in-game (as far as I know, at least.)

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Says in game Wise isn't a registered Noble House; don't know if that's just an error on my part, but if not, this section is only for Houses bought in-game (as far as I know, at least.)
Oh- yes there is no IG house for it (I'm poor). Was hoping just to make a thread to keep all the family lore, holdings, lineiage, etc. No worries then, if I'd need to buy an IG House.

Would it be best for me to keep something like this in the organizations thread instead?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Oh- yes there is no IG house for it (I'm poor). Was hoping just to make a thread to keep all the family lore, holdings, lineiage, etc. No worries then, if I'd need to buy an IG House.

Would it be best for me to keep something like this in the organizations thread instead?
I will leave it here just as long as you get an ingame huse

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
May I get a section for House Shinkmaho, please?