Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Houses

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
House Herenni/Herenii- vassals to Azerwind, last bastion of the Asrakosian people

Btw, join the Asrakosians! Our culture is under House Azerwind's page on "Houses and Organizations"
We have a town called Astrakhan, which is a bit slow in growth since our leader Brown is busy with her life, but we have some houses available. Sorry if this was a bit...advertisey...but I wanna get this thing going :DD

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
House Herenni/Herenii- vassals to Azerwind, last bastion of the Asrakosian people

Btw, join the Asrakosians! Our culture is under House Azerwind's page on "Houses and Organizations"
We have a town called Astrakhan, which is a bit slow in growth since our leader Brown is busy with her life, but we have some houses available. Sorry if this was a bit...advertisey...but I wanna get this thing going :DD
Which spelling do you want?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
wow this thread is ancient :D Look at those first posts! House Lonmar and Hawklight being the first two to apply :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A thread for House Dwargar please.
Will buy the house IG tomorrow, but I already have some documents I'd like to upload about trade-agreements / politics :)

Last edited: