Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

How You Affect Server Campaigns

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
free building he....
*starts the "death is good" religion*
building please :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
free building he....
*starts the "death is good" religion*
building please :p

Personal organizations don't get buildings- While the church is currently a personal organization (Its influence decided entirely by its activity), it only possesses the free building because it was once a server organization. The organization has since lost server backing (Lost its divine mandate, basically) and sort've squats in the church. I imagine anyone could waltz along and take the place, given no one defends the original organization.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Personal organizations don't get buildings- While the church is currently a personal organization (Its influence decided entirely by its activity), it only possesses the free building because it was once a server organization. The organization has since lost server backing (Lost its divine mandate, basically) and sort've squats in the church. I imagine anyone could waltz along and take the place, given no one defends the original organization.
so i could.. if i had a actual realign with followers or just walked in and took it...
then again...i dont want t tart a religious so i would take the mic most likely... or just dedicate it to myself so i wont do any of theses things XD
aka. i was joking and didnt expect a response, sorry for the trouble

Any way, GTG i will check my form alerts tomorrow!!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
I honestly could not care less. I've wasted far too much time without any sort of approval from anyone on the church anyway, not that anyone cares, especially not the staff. In RP Albareth manages the finances which would realistically arise in running a building the size of a town. The fuel to heat it, the cleaning of it, keeping the grounds at least relatively safe, all that jazz, since after all there is no use for the Inquisition any more and I have an alt with a nation to run.
Ouch man :(

Killmate50

Loyal Servant of Altera
-Partcipation in favour of ... Attacking/Trapping/Killing the Elementals (What materials used? How organized/effective is the attack?)

This plays into what I was also gonna say about the Corruption coming back:
1) Can I build the Elementals that would attack/save us in the near future?
2) If not, can I do some sort of building for a monster that attacks?

I just want to contribute to this awesome server.

Michcat

This plays into what I was also gonna say about the Corruption coming back:
1) Can I build the Elementals that would attack/save us in the near future?
2) If not, can I do some sort of building for a monster that attacks?

I just want to contribute to this awesome server.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking- Could you kindly rephrase? :D

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I think what he meant was whether creation of golems was possible. For clarification, Elementals are not Golems and cannot be "created". They are living creatures that possess rather special abilities, seemingly based on their element. And as far as I'm aware, it is impossible to create life without heading down the route of magic, probably Mysticism. I'm sure Mich will provide a far better explanation, if that is of course what you were after ;)

Killmate50

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think what he meant was whether creation of golems was possible. For clarification, Elementals are not Golems and cannot be "created". They are living creatures that possess rather special abilities, seemingly based on their element. And as far as I'm aware, it is impossible to create life without heading down the route of magic, probably Mysticism. I'm sure Mich will provide a far better explanation, if that is of course what you were after ;)
^---- This is what I meant... Wanted to make Elemental Golems to aid the Elemental Gods(or whatever you want to call them) for future campaigns of course. One for each Element:
Fire
Water
Void
Air
Earth
Metal (Earth and Metal Mixed)
Wood(Earth and Water Mixed)
Ice(Air and Water Mixed)
Infernus(Fire and Earth Mixed)

If you think of others please let me know because I know many aspects throughout the religions and mythology.

Michcat

Oh, uh.

Thats unfortunately left to the lore team- It actually works a bit different then that, but those are things to be discovered IC!
I'm sure you'll be seeing Elementals again, though-

Thank you for wanting to help, it does mean a lot :D

Killmate50

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, uh.

Thats unfortunately left to the lore team- It actually works a bit different then that, but those are things to be discovered IC!
I'm sure you'll be seeing Elementals again, though-

Thank you for wanting to help, it does mean a lot :D
:( oh well.. .can I still make Elemental Golems for fun in Creative?