Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hugo

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345

Things have been rather lackluster as of late.

You could say I'm slacking off, a statement appalling even for a hedge knight.

When I began, I had a sense that fate was an invisible thread, and it pulled me in the right direction.

When had it broken off?

These past few years were spent aimlessly, and I want to blame it on someone other than myself.

Mayhaps I'll change something in my approach. Gain momentum, find myself a respectable position.

Snort

Another glass of wine, Jack, if you'll be so kind.

Last edited:

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Introduction

Name: Hugo
Titles: Once knighted due to placing high in tourney lists, but this status is seldom recognized by anyone.
Pseudonyms: None.

General Information

Age: Twenty five years of age, but he looks quite a bit old and worn out due to his spartan lifestyle.
Race: Moor Elf.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Courtships: None.
Current Residence: Taverns of Sanardu and Storm's Landing.

Physiology

Height: 5'9
Weight: Roughly 155 lbs.
Build: Possessing the physique of a lightweight boxer, the moor is wiry and tough, with pronounced upper-body musculature and calves.
Distinguishing Features: His height is shorter than the average Moor, and he's missing several toes on his left foot.
Scars: There's an unpleasant scar on the back of his head, but it's covered by hair.
Voice: A gentle, though raspy one. Hugo is a soft-spoken fellow, and he doesn't like to shout.

Hair & Eyes

Eye Color: A hue of violet.
Hair Color: Black.
Hairstyle: Rather messy and curled.
Facial Hair: Sometimes he walks with a goatee.

Last edited:

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
TIMELINE

• Leaves his old home to take up adventuring, intending to follow in the steps of his father.
  • Stays in Storm's Landing, befriending Damon.
  • Later on takes part in the Mages' Tournament organised by the Fuvurian witch-king.
  • Nearly kills Uriel and leaves the melee in shock. This is noticed by Henry, who approaches him with an offer of work.
  • Accepts.
  • Joins an expedition into the desert to kill a scorpion and bring it to Nwalme.
  • A scorpion's pincer severely injures his leg.
  • For a long while Hugo stays in Storm's Landing, recuperating.
  • Joins the Emerald Tourney hosted in Halbed by the Sangrians.
  • Takes second place, and as a 'favour' asks Cymic for a knighthood.
  • To his great surprise, the Konung grants it.
  • Visits Frostwarts and is taught the story of Zustid and Babin. Engages in a theological discussion.
  • Signs up for the expedition into the mist-covered isle organised by the Azarin Bank of Veraci.
  • Snags a silver coin, iron helm and covers them in a tattered cloak he looted off a dead man.
  • Joins the hunt for a young wyvern in the Sorrows, organised by Headmaster Kublai.
  • The hunt, while poorly-planned, is surprisingly successful, albeit Kublai accidentally threw a rock at his head.
  • Drops off the radar, dealing with a concussion. Works as a farmhand in a remote village.
  • Having bought a pony with his hard-earned money, he tries to score high in the ranks of several regional tourneys, but suffers misfortune time and time again.
  • Ventured into the Sorrows and lived there on the low for a long while.
  • Came back to resume his career as an adventuring hedge-knight. Took part in the Earthspawn expedition, snagging some loot on the way and helping kill an undead Earthspawn chief called Atlug.

Last edited: