Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Hunters sought.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
1800a08de1170f12065badbd38ba8cfb.jpg

The paper is clean and crisp, and sketches of animals decorate the page. The message is short and straight to the point.
A hunt for which a party of hunters is sought for.
Danger, but much glory awaits for the strong of heart, and the stalwart. Substantial compensation will be offered.
Leave a message with the barkeep known as Jack, leaving your name, and we will meet to discuss terms and details.

Jonas

--------
Posters are in S.L. Assume common knowledge if your char would be interested in something like this. PM or post below if you are interested.

Last edited:

Pickerwick

Villager
Exosferik
Exosferik
Foce Foxtail managed to mention his name to barkeep Jack... before he was "asked" to leave the inn for trying to pay his tab with rabbit hides.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Foce Foxtail managed to mention his name to barkeep Jack... before he was "asked" to leave the inn for trying to pay his tab with rabbit hides.
To hunt the most dangerous game.

Korchek is interested.
Karn is interested.
Responses are sent to these people. Ummmm so try to catch me in game
Ayda I think you know why no response would come to you XD

Names left with Jack?

Pickerwick

Villager
Exosferik
Exosferik
Responses are sent to these people. Ummmm so try to catch me in game
Umm, if this is going to unravel in next two weeks, I am afraid Foce will have to pass.
I am going on vacation IRL and won`t be playing again before 25th.