Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I get bored.

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have always been interested in art, but I haven't really drawn anything since college as I've been focused more on design.. I started out doing custom sprites since i had nothing but MS paint, since then I have tried lots of different art packages but have always come back to Photoshop. Unfortunately... I lack an artists flare for coming up with ideas and things that look amazing so I often need reference or someone to help me build ideas.

First off I have a little signature thing... I had no idea it was so small when i was drawing it... but on mine craft i recently changed my character so wanted to change my Forum images to reflect that.

So here is Stranger, the Paladin.
I drew it to look blocky, to have the same kind of feel as the game itself, but with some slight depth to it.

There is the signature that i have currently, i'm not going to upload it because.. well.. I don't want too. so instead im gonna put up some other stuff that not minecraft related, if you like it or not... im not too bothered.

This is something i did a year or so ago while on the bus. Its a friends character from a story his is wriiting, i scanned it in and coloured it in photoshop... it looks better on paper. I have never been good at drawing the female figure... anyone feel like modeling for me your more than welcome. XD

Unfortunately i lost most of my work in the great computer format of last year. And havent been doing much since. but here is an example of a male character. from my own story Also drawn while on the bus to test my tablet out.

And this is the world from that story.

And here is a picture of a Fox, its someones pet name for me so.. yea.. i drew it just to be funny and put it up as my skype. as you can see i like soft shades and bright, simple colours

Finally some chibi concept art for a game idea being entered into a competition... hopefully the team gets to the next stage and we can start to make these things.

I also do some 3D work but i am always unhappy with it. but there are a few things i like.. I am good at low-polygon things, the kind of models you would see on a DS or phone.

so this is a Reaper from a game idea of mine, soul searching.

My favorite thing to do however is logo design, unfortunatly i dont have examples as there all erased apart from my own.

If you wanna see more of my old stuff that i did before and in college. go to my deviant art http://angelxzer0.deviantart.com/ any comments or whatever... go ahead.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
"I just got bored" I can't to see when you're inspired. (Well, I mean compliations... we need the entire thing :p)

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Double post and a necro, I'm on a roll, but still, i do not like making multiple topics for the same thing, I'm sure it wont cause the entire internet to collapse in on itself.

anyway, this is my new current work in progress, not bothered to shade it properly, still gonna do a proper background and stuff.. once i learn how.

I dont like the design. but since its just a test of ,y skill and to learn new techniques, its ok, character is based on one of my game ideas from college called "Experimental."

experimentalfull25per.png
25% of full size.

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Glad you like it, still need a background, but here is what it looks like when its shaded properly (most of it anyway)

experimentalfull25-shaded.png
Been working on trying to improve my style, so I have this easy and fast shading style, anyone have an interesting character they want drawn? gimme reference's. Cant promise anything, I only do things that take my interest. so yea... gimme reference (visual or a really really really detailed description) and any special requests or i will just do anything.. preferably things related to hollow-world.

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
May give it a go, I like mages. I decided while i waited for requests, to do my own character, since Van decided to be a paladin, i decided to change my character to a mage for warstrom, So here we have his new design, the one on the left is gonna be all greens and things for cammo in the wilds, wile his other one i am yet to decide on.

HollowStrangerSketch.png

-EDIT!-
Floop, I did the sketch for your guy, i took a few liberties with it, adding and changing a few things so if you don't like it i can change it... the major thing is, that since he has a beard, i made him more manly, but i can pretty him up again if you want.
floop-Sketch25p.png
This is only the innital sketch, i will go and neaten it and colour it and what not, just want your approval.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
That Warstrom banner is epic! Why have i not seen it before?

And btw, those character sketches are awesome.

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
May give it a go, I like mages. I decided while i waited for requests, to do my own character, since Van decided to be a paladin, i decided to change my character to a mage for warstrom, So here we have his new design, the one on the left is gonna be all greens and things for cammo in the wilds, wile his other one i am yet to decide on.

View attachment 7593

-EDIT!-
Floop, I did the sketch for your guy, i took a few liberties with it, adding and changing a few things so if you don't like it i can change it... the major thing is, that since he has a beard, i made him more manly, but i can pretty him up again if you want.
View attachment 7596
This is only the innital sketch, i will go and neaten it and colour it and what not, just want your approval.
Woaah! thats awesome! oh and you can continue making it as it is. i love seeing the differences between the differerent drawings of my character, helps me learn a little about my own character :) Keep up the good work!!!

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Here you go floop, hope you like it, I think it turned out decent, may make a few changes at a later date. can make it twice as big if you ever needed.

floopFull.png

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
AWESOME!!!!! thank you so much its fantastic! love the look :) if you ever need anything ingame or on the forums just ask =)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
<-Kytaf

by the way think you can do kytaf or Ari?

but..pleeeasse..no silly positions... *glances at floops and shivers*

Ill post some pics later, but do you think you can work off of the names below? (just click)