Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I get bored.

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Please clarify what you mean by "Silly pose's" or I may just get insulted. But as I said when I was taking requests, I'm only going to do the ones that take my fancy and interest me.. so if you want me to draw your character still in a rigid position blankly staring at nothing then... its not going to happen. and yes, MC usernames so i can take a good look at the skin would be good too.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Uh, well I'd say my character was fairly interesting, and distinctive. (In-game name JustShadow, same as forum). He's half-man and half-goat in appearance, like you can see on my skin. He has dark, night black hair that comes down on either side of his face, but leaves his right eye clear. The left eye is slightly covered by hair, but is still visible. Also, his eyes are the shade of a lively forest; a bright but tempered brown colour. Then down to the waist, he wears no clothing, and seems to be rather muscular (by human terms, not his race :p), with a reasonable pale skin pallor. At the waist, his tough skin becomes shaggy, grey/black fur that gets into a darker shade the further down his legs it goes. It's not grown very long, like a common housecat would have its fur coat. Then at his feet are his cloven hooves, with a clear grey hue.

Hopefully this description helps, if you do decide to go forth with my character :p

floopguy10

Lord of Altera

it...it scares me...
<-Kytaf

by the way think you can do kytaf or Ari?

but..pleeeasse..no silly positions... *glances at floops and shivers*

Ill post some pics later, but do you think you can work off of the names below? (just click)

Hey! These are amazing! Would you mind drawing me? I can either do one in return, or I can give you rads! (There is a skin below and inspiration in my profile picture over.....
<--- There.) No silly positions please ;) *Looks up*

*Edit* My pc is being gay. Cant upload skin. Sorry. But there is my bio in my signature if you need.
Does it really look that weird? i think its really cool :(

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Please clarify what you mean by "Silly pose's" or I may just get insulted. But as I said when I was taking requests, I'm only going to do the ones that take my fancy and interest me.. so if you want me to draw your character still in a rigid position blankly staring at nothing then... its not going to happen. and yes, MC usernames so i can take a good look at the skin would be good too.
nothing that is like floops :p doesnt describe me well

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok, quick update this morning, Did one for my girlfriend Paige (Trezima), the also posed for the picture. :heart:

PaigeMaid.png

colours are yet to be decided, looks a bit shiny to me.

Now, The next few pictures will be.

Male race artwork for council.
Character for Bette.
Character for JustShadow.
Then undecided.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
hey rune, you think you can work with a pose thats like my pic where hes fixing his cuff, or maybe him with his arms folded? And maybe with a defiant yet aloof look? Oh and nice pic by the way :D floops is a bit too rosey though.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
Could you draw me?Your art is amazing...I'll see if I can't attatch my skin, and it'd actually have the same robe as Floop mostly.(Uploaded skin should be here VVV)
My thumbnail may also be a rough reference

Attachments

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry I've been away for so long, had my end of year university show to prepare for, but now I'm back and will start with the drawing again.