Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I has a question! (WoW)

How many people play World of Warcraft?

• Not me

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I've heard of it I think

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I DOOO!!

• I do

• Total voters

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sooo I was wondering. I love World of Warcraft (in fact I have had a Russian account for around eight-nine years now and a crap ton of characters and a crap ton of stuff).

I was wondering if anyone else still plays it or something? I am just curious as on how many people do because honestly, I love the game but don't see many people who play it which makes me pretty sad ;-; (and desperate heheheh)

So uh.. just like comment if you do and tell me what you love most about the game if you like it! The thing I love most is the story line and all the variety of things you can do in the game including professions and side quests and events and oh my! Hehe.. yup that's it..

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Used to play quit for a bunch of reasons with the big three at the time being: lack of money, poor computer and story.

Was a big fan of the story too and such but when Pandaria launched I got tired of it. Heard Legion was good but not good enough to drag me back. They'd have bring my boi Kael'thas back as BE racial leader to get me back at this point.

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
I dunno, man. Going to Argus is in the next patch, and apparently it's story heavy. Characters long lost coming back, beings thought dead to be saved, Burning Legion possibly coming to an end. Big stuff.