Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active i make skins

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
and i'll make you one for 15k

template
clothing reference:
do you need me to reshade your character's head:
do you want me to just shade your clothes so they don't suck (if so include skin):
screenshot of the money being sent:

slots filled 3/5 (if anyone commissions past 5 i ask that they dont send money and just reserve their spot for the next round)

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
clothing reference: finding one
do you need me to reshade your character's head: already done
do you want me to just shade your clothes so they don't suck (if so include skin): included in request

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
tell me how much then, its not 15k, for sure.
i make more money from those willing to pay the 15k than taking a bunch of little commissions. begone. if you mean the honey bee golden knight skin from 2014 i guess that's different.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i make more money from those willing to pay the 15k than taking a bunch of little commissions. begone. if you mean the honey bee golden knight skin from 2014 i guess that's different.
Liam is paying the 15k for the golden armour

Scardrac

Felsummer
clothing reference: Dark leather coat and chainmail, dark browns but not all black. Visible chainmail. Please use layers I like layers. Gloves, maybe even a cloak or small fur collar. Use your creative freedom
do you need me to reshade your character's head: yeah
do you want me to just shade your clothes so they don't suck (if so include skin):

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
clothing reference: [fresh digs]
do you need me to reshade your character's head: go ahead
do you want me to just shade your clothes so they don't suck (if so include skin): no thanks vro
screenshot of the money being sent: [smackeroons]

if ur still even doing this

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
I won't be able to fill out the app until tomorrow, but could I reserve a spot until I can?

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
anything for you Charlie

like heading to eat gas station sushi because you can't afford to eat out: not worth it.
No gas station sushi here B)

edit: Will delete tho, sorry.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I never did paints so I'm gonna do one for him for free and my dawg Charlie and then I'll see if I feel like opening up the commissions again