Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I Need Character Assistance! -Abbey's Motives

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Hello HollowWorlders!
The RP Master is in need of character assistance. :oops:. Hehehe.. yeah.. So simply my character Queen Abbey Mirabelle Oceana has lost her motive, thus making it impossible for me to RP. My character currently does not have a goal since the ending of the Rising of the Tides. Lately, I have been having difficulty arising out of my RP rut. My RPs are weak, and aren’t as enjoyable since Abbey does not have a goal. I would like players to suggest motives or goals for my character, since I do not want to kill her off.
I would like to note that your suggestions should not be, “she should try to be nice” since 1) it goes against the lore and 2) it goes against my character. I need something for my character to focus on. Please?
Her current one is family, but since the situation with the death of her sister has been resolved partly, I’m stumped.

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
If I were you I'd be create and do some sort of RP mini-event that concerns Abbey and her family.
Was there some sort of passed down secret? Did they hide something away?
Then think of what could happen along the way to find out about the certain object.
Trust me, these little events are very good for RP, and makes your character very interesting.
I know from experience /o_o/

matyio

The original mute
Well, since yesterday Xeenal came to the fore, so he could attack lasagna (he knows what Xenai knows so its not metagaming) and attempt to kill caspian. That would make her motive to track down and eliminate him. Other than that give me a few hours and I'll come up with something better.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Hello HollowWorlders!
The RP Master is in need of character assistance. :oops:. Hehehe.. yeah.. So simply my character Queen Abbey Mirabelle Oceana has lost her motive, thus making it impossible for me to RP. My character currently does not have a goal since the ending of the Rising of the Tides. Lately, I have been having difficulty arising out of my RP rut. My RPs are weak, and aren’t as enjoyable since Abbey does not have a goal. I would like players to suggest motives or goals for my character, since I do not want to kill her off.
I would like to note that your suggestions should not be, “she should try to be nice” since 1) it goes against the lore and 2) it goes against my character. I need something for my character to focus on. Please?
Her current one is family, but since the situation with the death of her sister has been resolved partly, I’m stumped.
The revenge on all the legged..?

Nah..Limadan's thinking not me..

You could just try to have one goal, wich is family already, maybe try to emigrate the syriens to another city or so..?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Hmm...
Has anything significant happened to her recently? Something that would cause her to be extremely angry or more frustrated by the legged? Perhaps the failure of the Rising Tides could have driven her slightly mad for some sort of revenge, or else caused her to lose all hope and become bitter and cruel for no apparent reason.

Basically, take something that has happened to her, and have it have a huge effect on her personality or her actions.
Hopefully this was somewhat helpful...

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
mistaahh said:
The revenge on all the legged..?

Nah..Limadan's thinking not me..
Eeeeh, don't be too hasty now, we could look at the rising of the tides as just the appetiser.. So to speak
How about raising your own force, army, personal guard etc., that would mean raids could be a possibility, murders and fighting, eventually leading to you having an organisation that would make the Syrien feared once again! (that might be the ultimate goal in the end, but building an organisation would be much better to RP out, with less death involved :) )

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Eeeeh, don't be too hasty now, we could look at the rising of the tides as just the appetiser.. So to speak
How about raising your own force, army, personal guard etc., that would mean raids could be a possibility, murders and fighting, eventually leading to you having an organisation that would make the Syrien feared once again! (that might be the ultimate goal in the end, but building an organisation would be much better to RP out, with less death involved :) )
And you could be so sneaky about it! :D
Kidnappings, murders when nobody is watching, unexplainable disappearances, ships going missing, fishermen drowning in suspiscious circumstances...
*sighs* I really should have an evil character.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
She likes gold right? Make her rob the bank of port silver wearing a black mask covering the eyes :3

Or on a serious note... You have noticed humans starting to pollute the waters around port silver with...(?)... and you wish to stop it by gathering a syrien army or corrupting human leaders?

Menel

Carpet Monkey
I Like that Idea of Ghost :D build up a force and shake the throne of draco a bit ;) maybe you could even add politics to that, forming a rebillion out of the fows of house Lonmar and secretly aid them and use the chaos for the rise of the syrens =0

cause why should we build up several millitary organisations in port silver without a reason to use them? :D

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I would go with fealin and start kidnapping and torturing legged. . For they have been poluting waters. . After they have been tortured both mentally and physically we could let them go or finish them off to cause chaos in a decent way.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I would go with fealin and start kidnapping and torturing legged. . For they have been poluting waters. . After they have been tortured both mentally and physically we could let them go or finish them off to cause chaos in a decent way.
How weird, or sadistic(or kinky) it sounds..
I would love to be the recieving party in a rp torture..

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
In that case i volunteerr as mental torturer. . And physically. .

Then i can be a hated syrien and i finaly have a profession

And to top that ill just wear a black mask to make my eyes see less blood

matyio

The original mute
Ooh what fun, I can just imagine Xeenal being a target, and seeing as his shadow form can't feel pain, just be idly chatting to his torturer

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I think its time for me to have a chat with the syrien queen. mwa, mwaha, mwahahaha
something about you makes me not like you..

I don't like you..
Ooh what fun, I can just imagine Xeenal being a target, and seeing as his shadow form can't feel pain, just be idly chatting to his torturer
You look more intresting..
:confused: Harateth save us all...
And you..

You're just..Faelin..