Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IanAwesomePants Appeal!! [Unbanned]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Right, so, let me start this off by apologizing further than just "sorry i did that", and elaborating accordingly (big words!)

My vulgar language was unnecessary, even though joking, it is still specifically states "No Cursing" allowed. I recognize this counts in global, as well as PM's. Am i proud that i use this language? No. Cursing makes me look unintelligent, and generally an unlikable person. Probably stems from school, so it obviously has no place tracking onto the server (Unless in RP, which i can still sensor with "[Explicative]" or something of that sort.

Secondly, and this is a big one, ERP-ing on the server is 100% unacceptable. I should not have stated about my genitals aching after being attacked. That is too vivid an image for the people role playing with me, and others in the vicinity, as there may be younger players around. I will keep it strictly to a fade to black, and if anything, over skype. Erotic role play is just not acceptable, and definitely inappropriate.

And last would be meta-gaming. In this instance, i tried to PM someone to help me, during an IC fight. This would have provided me an advantage over others, and if it was carried out could have potentially affected the RP, in which my character if he had died, may have been saved with the help.
I am not proud of it, and admitting to it makes me feel ashamed of it, as well as the ERP and the cursing.. After 28 days without Hollow World, i truly miss the role playing, and the community. I miss my friends, and the exciting events. It is like a second life for me, and if you would have me, i would gladly re-join the community. I /deeply/ apologize to you, the staff, that sacrifice your time keeping the community safe from people like me-.. well, the OLD me. I am certain i have learned from my mistakes, and will try my best not to commit any more rule-breaking in the future, as long as you bunch decide to accept me back. Thank you for reading, and thank you for letting me off easy.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Waiting at the computer like this, constantly refreshing reminds me of the day i set in for whitelist ! :p

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
After deliberation, the staff team has come to a consensus to accept your appeal. Thanks for your patience, should be sorted in-game shortly.