Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC and OOC] Adamanti Properties

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Adamanti Properties4.png
AP_Logo_small2.png
Adamanti Properties is a business set in the trade city of Tambry. It is owned and operated by Cecilia Adamanti who has taken it upon herself to buy up as much of the property that Tambry has to offer. Cecilia hopes that with time she may be able to be able to better provide appropriate housing to those who have the coin to buy it.

From simplistic apartments to lavish noble manors, Adamanti Properties has just about anything a person could hope for in Tambry. Anyone with interest in buying the best property in Tambry should approach Cecilia immediately to arrange a tour of all the buildings she has to offer. She offers the ability to both rent to own her properties and sell them for full price.

Rent payments are done as follows:
-You must put down 25% of the full price of building, or 2500r, which ever is greater.
-Each following month (OOC) the tenant will pay at the least %10 of the buildings full cost, or an adjusted price to be discussed.
-They continue paying rent until they either A)Finish paying off the building to full price plus 5% rent tax. or B)Decide to stop payments and restore full ownership to Adamanti Properties with no refund of the amount invested.
-If a person does not pay their rent for an entire month, the property returns to Adamanti Properties and all belongings are subject to removal.

Buying property is simple, you just pay the price one time and the building is yours with no strings attached. Though all properties are still subject to the rules of the town of Tambry which can be found {Here}

A list of properties and their prices can be found below. Feel free to check them out at any time and contact me if you are interested in buying or renting. [ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE]

Screenshot_47.png
Key:
Red - Low Income Apartments 1-5k
Green - Medium Income Housing 5-15k
Purple - High Class Manors 15-?k
Blue - Adamanti Properties
  1. A medium sized apartment, two floors with a moderate amount of space. A good place to start a small business. Located in a busy part of town! Price: 5,000r.
  2. A three floor building set on the corner with two street entrances. Is located in a newly developed part of Tambry. It is near the stables and Market place. May house a basement. Price: 6,000r.
  3. This is a large three story building set in the center of the newly developed area. Has four street entrances and wrap around mirrors. A great place for a shop! May house a basement. Price: 10,000r.
  4. Another large building with three floors. This building has two street entrances. A good home for a middle class family. May house a basement. Price: 8,000r.
  5. A corner building on the edge of the newly developed area of Tambry. Set just off one of the main roads. A great place for a shop to open! May house a basement. Price: 9,000r.
  6. A moderately large building in the new area of Tambry. Three stories. May house a basement. Price: 6,000r
  7. A rather large two story home, perfect for an upper middle class family. Comes with floor design already present. No Basement. Price: 8,500r
  8. A medium sized building, two floors with a view of the cochran. No basement. Price: 7,000r
  9. A large 3 story building in the nicer district of Tambry. It comes fully furnished and may house a small basement. Price: 13,000r
  10. Another large home, has three floors and a basement. comes partially furnished with a brewery in the basement. Price: 13,000r

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
7. 7! 7! 7!!!

Oh dear god I want 7!!!!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Probably gonna buy, and that'd be great, thanks!
Alrighty~ It has been cleared out and ready for use whenever you are ready.
If you want to RP the sale lemme know but if you just wanna pay me and get it over with you can send the funds to AdamantiAT16.

I might add that this business is legit. Like, wow. I'm so happy that somebody is doing this, and I'm curious to see if Adamanti properties will have any competition...

Out of curiosity, are you keeping track of who owns them (putting a sign on the builds?)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Oh, will do that here in a moment. Though I don't know who owns the two you sold for me-