Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Business] Steelscribe Investigations and Inquries

Hellian

Lord of Altera
*A piece of paper is pinned to the notice board*
Steelscribe Ad 3.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
If you want to hire me, but I don't happen to be around, feel free to PM me.

My character will investigate what ever matter is presented, provided it isn't morally wrong. Morally ambiguous is ok. Being that my character is more intelligent than me (an oversight that has caused me trouble before) a case will likely be solved by dice roll (someone shoot this down if it seems meta or anything). The working formula I'm using is as follows:

|15 + (b - (c-r/2))| = max for success

15 is his base intelligence. Above average, but not sherlockian. More like Henry Morgan from Forever. b is the number of breakthroughs (the successful deduction of data) I've made. c is the number of total clues. r is the number of presumed red herrings. I'm assuming half of them are definitely unimportant. Red herrings are clues that, for all my thinking, I can't fit into any theory. This formula is to be used for cases that have stumped me, and a irl friend that is really good at this type of thing, within 24 (more or less. school time must be neglected. Probably sleep too). He has the intelligence level my character is based on.

Again if this seems unfair or meta (I won't be told what happened unless I get a successful roll) please shoot it down and I'll figure something else out.

As for anything else, yes he will be doing disguises. He'll get better at them over time. For now, he can only imitate a noble/wealthy merchant (he was born to a wealthy family, so that one is easy), a street rat (beggar, thug, that sort of thing), and a working class man.

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
*A piece of paper is pinned to the notice board*
View attachment 81635

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
If you want to hire me, but I don't happen to be around, feel free to PM me.
A further OOC explanation of the service would be awesome, just so people know what you do or will not do.