Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC service] Stonecutter's Stoneworks

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

Stonecutter's Stoneworks

1545072114568.png

Stonecutter's Stoneworks is a workshop with currently only one location in Aeroch Rimtar. The workshop is owned by Olga Stonecutter, who has yet to teach anyone the fine dwarven craft.
She is able to make many brick goods of varying stone types, consistently patterned inlays, and to join stone work in the sturdiest way as to promote permanence as well as craftsmanship.
A dedicated stonemason, she is also devout of Korog, having been named an acolyte for her stonework in the Order of Perpetuality.
Workshop Locations
[Aeroch Rimtar]
Her workshop in the sacred city of Aeroch Rimtar is located across from her home on the second level.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Projects:
The Tower of Korog (Name to be determined)
Progress: In progress

(OOC: ) This is the listing of the projects Olga has been a part of, or gotten IC credit for being the stonemason for. Because of OOC scheduling my time for building is limited, but if someone does want to hire her IC I'll still be more than happy to assist in building and material gathering when I am able. If there is OOC payment for work and materials, such can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.

Last edited: