Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC 'Shop'] ☆ Vivi's Magic Shop ☆

Ambillis

Protector of Storm's Landing
víví's mαgíc ѕнσp!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC Text: Vivi. Hi my name is Vivi I sell magic for you! Please buy my stuff - dat me.

Last edited:

Ambillis

Protector of Storm's Landing

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

well i am berry glad u askd kind persun! i sell majik and poshuns... pojuns. p-o-t-i-o-n-s! i make potion 4 u and frend, and also cast powurful majik 2 scare away evul - u hav 2 find ME! VIVI! so u can get ur majik and potion, im berry smal with brown hair and pointy ears and brown skin and also gren eyes also bloo drez, and wich hat! and cape or u can send me lettur!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Luv Potion - 20 Radiunts: if you giv this potion 2 somwun u luv they will luv u 2!
Sleeb Potion - 15 Radiunts: if u drink dis u will have good sleebs
Tummy Ouch Go Away Potion - 20 Radiunts: if u drink dis ur tummy ouchies will go away!
Smel Gud Potion - 10 Radiunts: u will not b stinky if u drink dis
Pretty Potion - 20 Radiunts: if u r ugly and u drink dis u will b berry pretty and not ugly
Trooth Potion - 15 Radiunts: if u giv dis 2 somwun they will tell the trooth and not lie
Happy Potion - 10 Radiunts: if u drink dis it will make u berry happy : D!

i cast all kinds of majik 4 20 radiunts!

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
This is my fault
Sorry lads
Magic lemonade stand xD