Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Shop] Earth & Fire

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop

Sheeeet.png

Sheeeet.png
A new potter's shop has opened up in Linlea.
Earth & Fire is the brain child of Azish Mol'Hardash, a recent Moor immigrant to the city.
Specializing in earthenware, and a fabricator of all things clay, Earth & Fire will fulfill your needs.
Everything from burial urns to wine jugs can be found at Earth & Fire.
Due to the recent bouts of Blight, burial urns are now fairly popular.
Remember a loved one today!

2018-08-19_19.46.04.png

Massive orders of fired bricks for construction purposes may be requested, but given the small scale operations, may take some time.

Sheeeet.png

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Also, as the recipes come out and are discovered, I will expand my inventory of goods. Right now it's just the five pots, but I'll be sure to add things such as the Ming vase later.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Dan will need new pots and jugs, after this plague is done. :3

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Azish has sold his first piece in a new city.

A fabulous black urn to a mysterious lady. She said she enjoyed the engraved forest scenes on it. Apparently the language barrier wasn't enough to deter her!

NIAH

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
This is slowly becoming the character profile page, since I haven't made it yet.

Azish, while not having sold anything to the pink Makani, did end up buying a pink feather during a thunderstorm.

Vincentius