Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Shop] Njorun's Tailory

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

A small Tailor shop located in Queen’s Port, within the city walls. Creating clothing and wares of varying styles. There’s also premade items you can purchase on the mannequins.

There will be some images of clothings designed by myself, though I am a bit simplistic. They cost OOC radiants. Once bought, they’re yours to use. I can attempt to make skins of the outfits (No base skin needed) and send them if requested.

Non-original pieces are RP payments or optional payments.

Current Stock:
Usually making women’s clothes or child’s clothes, she’s not unused to odd orders.
-Dresses
-Blouses/Shirts
-Trousers/Pants
-Floral accents
-Cloth/Beaded Jewelry
-Stuffed toys
-Hair Accessories
-Corsets and other female underclothes

Current Displays:
Some of these are pure displays and not for sale, while others are and will carry a price-tag with them.

Delicate Maiden Ballgown - 2,500
Made from a light cotton material and a petticoat alongside. Traced with a golden trim
Comes in Pink, Pale yellow, and blue

Simple Elegance - 1,750
Made with soft cotton, and a simple cotton lace trim. Made for cool or cold temperatures.
Comes in Pink/dark pink skirt, Pale yellow/orange skirt, and blue/dark blue skirt

Current Orders:
Credit to Elz for letting me use her old format.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Orders
Complete, Ongoing, and Pending order list.
Format
IGN:
Forum Name:
Character name:
Porfile:
What they want:
Style:
Notes:
page-break.png
Completed:
-
Ongoing:
-
Pending:

-

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Currently designs are in paper, until I stop being a lazy butt and move them to computer. I feel more flexibility with paper pieces.