Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Shop] Sleazy Abbo's Discount Eatery

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
sa2.png
~~sa1.png ~~
2017-07-01_16.06.24.png

"This is not a legitimate establishment" - Baron Crawford of Storm's Landing

~-{ * }-~
Located by the waterfront in the slums market of Storm's Landing, this upstanding business (and staple of the community) will supply any weary travelers with food - provided they have the coin.
The food may not be of the highest quality, but a little mold never hurt anyone. The owner strives to provide his patrons with great customer service, and therefore Sleazy Abbo's Discount Eatery boasts the lowest food prices in all of Storm's Landing. Just make sure you don't look round the back.
Screenshot (37).png

~-{ * }-~
[For Sale]
Black Bread: 32 for 10r [+]

~20% the price of the next cheapest bread, saving you 35r each time!
~-{ * }-~
Any questions?
  • What is this Thing/Lump/Sharp Object doing in my food? Sleazy Abbo cannot disclose his bread's recipe. He can assure you however that all his food is produced naturally in our off site bakery by the finest of chefs.
  • How are your prices so low? By keeping our workers on site at all times, we can ensure they always work at maximum efficiency! Sleazy Abbo employs a strict "Zero-Tolerance" policy with his workers - If any are found to be eating the produce, they are immediately sacked.
  • I can't afford to pay for bread - What can I do? Don't worry! Sleazy Abbo can give you the bread on credit, and then you have a whole two days to repay what you owe. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me!
So what are you waiting for? Come on down to Sleazy Abbo's Discount Eatery today!

Banned for Life
SirLuamTehDoge
Joseph12Q
I kid

Last edited:

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
Our world is being ravaged by all manner of beasts and fiends. Giant scorpions tear eastward. Spiders hold entire cities captive. And after all this, there are rumors of something more. . . sinister on the horizon. It is the people at the bottom of society, the peasants, farmers and gentle labourers that suffer the most.

Yet while this is going on in other parts of the continent, the people of Storm's Landing celebrate. They throw parties of bounty and plenty, seemingly unaffected by the many scourges that threaten their brothers. A beacon to all the needy across this land.

A ragtag, travel-weary group of refugees have arrived at the gates of Storm's Landing, looking for safety, shelter and of course, work. Simply glad to be away from whatever dangers plagued their homes, these refugees are willing to perform the most menial of tasks, irregardless of the poor pay or poorer working conditions.

Sleazy Abbo, being in his charitable nature, has taken many of these refugees under his wing, and seeks to pass the savings onto you, his upstanding patrons.

[OOC: Prices being lowered from 15r for 32 to 10r for 32. Also I added a map.]