Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{IC Shop} The Rosebed Tailory & Tapestries

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed

---

Tired of the same old drab and dreary day-to-day clothes you wear? Perhaps you need something for that party or event you're eager to attend, or simply need something functional to wear during work. Or you're just hoping to impress that special someone! No matter the case, the Rosebed Tailory can help you in your quest for clothes of a fine quality. Here, we offer dress services for both men and women of all ages and will cater to your desires, to the best of our ability. Should you require repairs, we'll stitch your clothes up as if brand new and make sure your attire is well cared for. From noble tunics to a knight's tabard, we'll make sure satisfaction is met.

We also offer an array of decorative artistic tapestries and decorative banners to be hung at venues or simply as decoration within one's home. Large artistic story pieces or small decorative cross-stitchings of phrases and oaths of your choosing - we can help for a fair and balanced cost to you.

Should you wish to come to our store, we are situated in Queensport within the inner district. If you're unable to visit or have any inquiries, you may leave a missive with Hilda in the Gilded Cup Tavern (Queensport) or with Jack in Storm's Landing - or just send directly to Julianne Vhalakis. There are a myriad of ways to contact us so you're likely to get as swift a response as possible!

---

♥ OOC Section ♥

I do create skins for this but they cost OOC radiants usually. The cost for these will be decidedly between 2000 - 3000 Radiants depending on the skin's complexity and the time needed to create them! I do not do HD skins unless you wish me to add tattoos to an already existing skin so please bare that in mind. I'll also only be taking on a few of these at a time to minimize my workload!

IGN: (MC username.)
Character Name: (First and last name!)
Character Profile: (Link here!)
Commission Type: (Full skin, partial, re-color, etc etc.)
Description / Reference: (Please write and/or show pictures of the outfit your character wants.)
Extra Notes: (Anything else?)

A price will be decided when you fill out the form!
You must speak to Julianne ICly in order to get the order.

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed

Order Slots

Here will be listed a queue of those waiting on orders, and a waiting list! If I have NOT seen your character about this in person, it will be shown here. If an order has not been fully agreed upon or a form not filled out, it will not be here.

1. Laisa - [Samiwashere] - NOT SEEN

1. Joseph - [JoJoJoeJoe] - NOT SEEN
  2. Floki - [Paint] - NOT SEEN
  3. Otto - [Paint] - NOT SEEN

Waiting List

OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Examples

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
So could I fill a form out first and then plan an RP with you after? Just to save a spot on either list?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Time for Jo and your character to meet up and gab about making dresses :0

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
So could I fill a form out first and then plan an RP with you after? Just to save a spot on either list?
Yup yup, essentially you would fill out the form and then come find Julia icly when she is on or send her a letter through my dms.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
IGN: Asirel_Luik
Character Name: Ayda Ulamyar
Character Profile: [ X ]
Commission Type: Full skin
Description / Reference: [ X ]
Extra Notes: 1 of 2

Character Name: Sydri Ulamyar
Extra Notes: 2 of 2

Take your time with these. And I don't mind being put at the bottom of the list. Just prepping for something. c:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Yup yup, essentially you would fill out the form and then come find Julia icly when she is on or send her a letter through my dms.
In that case!
IGN: Samiwasthere
Character Name: Laisa Dawnriver
Character Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/laisa-dawnriver-the-archaeologist.42678/#post-730131
Commission Type: Full Skin
Description / Reference:
something like this! Doesnt have to be quite as detailed obviously.
Extra Notes: I know wedding dress skins are like super hard to shade and make so if you dont want to I understand. Laisa will visit soon!

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Character Name: Ayda Ulamyar
Extra Notes: 1 of 2

Character Name: Sydri Ulamyar
Extra Notes: 2 of 2

Take your time with these. And I don't mind being put at the bottom of the list. Just prepping for something. c:
In that case!
IGN: Samiwasthere
Character Name: Laisa Dawnriver
Character Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/laisa-dawnriver-the-archaeologist.42678/#post-730131
Description / Reference:
something like this! Doesnt have to be quite as detailed obviously.
Extra Notes: I know wedding dress skins are like super hard to shade and make so if you dont want to I understand. Laisa will visit soon!
IGN: JoJoJoeJoe
Character Name: Joseph Seeker
Character Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ranger-joseph-seeker.40592/
Description / Reference:
Something like this, please, with or without the hood. The face can be left alone.
Extra Notes: My current skin has the head which can be used. View attachment 98683
Adding you all to the list :heart: I'll send you your prices OOC, remember to come and see or contact Julia ICly as well!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
IGN: ShadowAdmin
Character Name: Floki Sivgaidson
Character Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/floki-sigvaldisson.45589/
Description / Reference: Similar to the reference on his profile, nothing overly fancy, just some good looking Viking/Norse clothing, perhaps some furs as well?
Extra Notes: N/A Free feel to give me a shout on Discord with questions, CloakedReaper has my Discord.

Character Name: Otto von Gottfried
Character Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/otto-von-gottfried-eagle.42927/
Commission Type: New outfit, something on the more 'formal' side. Open to anything, and hope to RP with you for this request IC. Otto usually leans towards darker tones like blacks and greys.
Description / Reference: See above
Extra Notes: -

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I hope to catch you online sometime! My character Lazarus Snowbeard has an interest in your wares and would like to make a bit of a larger order that I'd enjoy making IC! :) My timezone is GMT+1, what's yours?

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
My timezone is GMT! Apologies for the late reply, been a bit sick and stuff lately.

A reminder that people CAN send letters if they can't catch me in-game though! Either through discord or in private conversations.

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Character Name: Floki Sivgaidson
Character Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/floki-sigvaldisson.45589/
Description / Reference: Similar to the reference on his profile, nothing overly fancy, just some good looking Viking/Norse clothing, perhaps some furs as well?
Extra Notes: N/A Free feel to give me a shout on Discord with questions, CloakedReaper has my Discord.

Character Name: Otto von Gottfried
Character Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/otto-von-gottfried-eagle.42927/
Commission Type: New outfit, something on the more 'formal' side. Open to anything, and hope to RP with you for this request IC. Otto usually leans towards darker tones like blacks and greys.
Description / Reference: See above
Extra Notes: -
Moved to the list! Also, new examples/finished works put up :heart: