Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Impact [Feb 8th @ 5pmEST] {Violent}

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Brief summary of effects that are permanent (I will write a recap as well as respond to other threads tomorrow after work): Mundane (non-mage/non-blessed) people who got within 20 blocks of the meteor and entity above it will have a streak in one location of their hair. This hair will change in texture to be like Pele’s hair, be translucent/white in coloration, and have a rainbow sheen in sunlight. And as far as I could tell, everyone got in that range.
With the exception of Kethron, there are no other permanent effects. (Keth knows what's going on with him tho.)

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Brief summary of effects that are permanent (I will write a recap as well as respond to other threads tomorrow after work): Mundane (non-mage/non-blessed) people who got within 20 blocks of the meteor and entity above it will have a streak in one location of their hair. This hair will change in texture to be like Pele’s hair, be translucent/white in coloration, and have a rainbow sheen in sunlight. And as far as I could tell, everyone got in that range.
With the exception of Kethron, there are no other permanent effects. (Keth knows what's going on with him tho.)
I made sure to stay out of the hair range : )

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Recap for those who could not show; For about two weeks now, a large object has been falling out of the sky towards a spot near the river that flows through Storm's Landing. Our party arrives on the scene, and is able to make out a bright white glow from across the river illuminating an old mansion. Upon approach, the group is attacked by abnormally large, white emberlarks. Meanwhile up near the manse, there is a massive twenty-foot tall stone being assimilating the now fallen meteorite into itself. Once the emberlarks were dispatched, several in the party tried to get closer to the stone figure only to be struck with a powerful wave of nausea. Those who continued through their retching were met with several different effects; mages and blessed found that their divine and arcane powers were stripped from them, those with no magical power found that their hair was streaked unnaturally with white, crystalline hair, and everyone found that their enchantments were no longer working. Despite this, several brave souls carried on, and were further met with intense cramping the closer they got to the meteor. Only one got within reach of that crater, and was pushed back out by the being inside. While some were affected, some tried to go around to find another way to get past this creature. They soon found themselves entangled in vines which tightened and constricted the more those caught within struggled. Eventually though, the party prevailed and most were able to push through into the manor. Inside they found the state of the building to be dilapidated and close to abandonment. The only living things which had been within were no longer living; a family was found inside and killed from the impact the meteorite made when it touched down. Notable was Podric who saw the family laid to rest and cleaned up the lower floor. The majority of the party went below, into the vault and the puzzles which guarded them. There were several puzzles within, but at the bottom, there was treasure to be had for all who wished it. Notably, Gerry attained an amulet artifact. This was the end of the event.