Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Imperial or Stormcloak?

Would you side with Stormcloaks or Imperials?

• Total voters

coolbros239

Villager
Imperials>

Leader: General Tullius. (Titus mede II could also count.)

Races: Human races

Purpose: To keep Skyrim from breaking from the empire.

Stormcloaks>

Leader: Ulfric Stormcloak

Races: Nords

Purpose: To continue to live their way of life so they can worship Talos.

I honestly would choose imperial because a united empire means that there will be more manpower to fight the Thalmor when the second great war starts.

Sos

Lord of Altera
*looking very tired, holding a blood-soaked great axe*
Wha? We have to chose sides?... sorry, I was too busy killing Thalmor to notice.

SF_Joshua

Loyal Servant of Altera
Maybe BOTH could unite to defeat the Thalmor and THEN there will be peace because well the only reason that Talos Worship is Banned is because of the Thalmor and they'll be gone so the only thing the Stormcloaks would have to fight for would be free rule over Skyrim.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
The Imperials have cool armour. . .Plus its fun to be in the elite of the Empire and still kill The Emperor :D

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I don't want Talos to be unmantled from CHIM, thus unraveling Mundus, like those filthy aedric elves want. The best way is to reforge the empire. Skyrim is perfect for defending against the elves, but the nords would fail miserably at any concentrated strike against Alinor without the empire. In the event of war with the elves, the White-Gold Concordat would be dissolved freeing the empire of the very impetus of Nordic rebellion.

Tl:dr; elves suck, only unified empire can defeat them.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The whole reason the Thalmor exist is because the Empire conquered them and forced the acceptance of Talos by the sword. Also during the Oblivon Crisis they were real sucky defenders but granted they didn't have the good luck to have the MC from Oblivion to defend them.

In Skyrim I always support the Stormcloaks so the Empire loses the core of their best warriors and suffers major loses in both numbers and their best General Tellius. Skyrim is no where near strong enough to fight the Thalmor and far too aggressive/racist yo get support from anywhere else.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I wanted to side with the stormcloaks, until I found out i'd have to kick out the jarl of whiterun...that guy was pretty cool to just let me roam around with a shady background, so I loaded an earlier save and just ignored whatever fight was going on

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I always chose Imperial. Ulfric fights for Ulfric, he doesn't really care about Talos. All he wants is the crown
FOR THE EMPIRE

Edit:
How Talos feels about both sides
y1RvduM.gif

Izzy ^-^

Villager
Stormcloaks. Imperials are basically trying to control everyone, and the Stormcloaks rebel against that. I dislike people who think they can control everyone else, which is what the Imperials are, so I say Stormcloaks for the win!