Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IMPORTANT: Donation Information

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The donation options for Altera have been 'reset', with a few new options added! You can find a comprehensive explanation below, as well as a coupon code for a handy discount.

However, in the past few months, there has been a noticable lack of donators. While this is generally not too much of a problem, its gotten to the point where it is definitely not okay- When the bill is being footed by Cherbert and Sally, we have to explore options in cutting back on hosting (Or shutting the Server down).

Please remember to Donate if you're interested. There are lovely things happening in Altera, and many other wonderful things both created and planned. I don't want to see them going down without a fight.

A similar thread is {Click Here}
New Donation Options!

More information about the Ranks can be found {Click Here}

Emeralds Galore!
emeralds - 10,000 Radients - are available for only $10 USD!
(You can choose to have these delivered to either Altera or Sundered Skies)

Peasant - The Grey Rank
New players will now begin at the default rank of Grey (Heyoo @Estes241 !).
Anyone banned for over a few months will also, unfortunately, be demoted back to Grey.

This rank has only eight titles, and is able to claim three (3) chunks in the Sorrows. While it does not have access to the Climb and Fly plugins, or a shopkeeper, they are still able to set two (2) Homes for ease of travel.
Villager - The Green Rank
This is a $5 USD donation option - The previous Default.
You would find your title to be Green in-game, and access to 60 more fancy title names besides! They do not have access to the Fly plugin, but Villagers are able to use the Climb plugin- With information about that in the handy link above, found manually within the Survival Guide. Like the Grey Rank, you may only claim three (3) chunks within the Sorrowlands and hold two (2) Homes.
Patron - Now We're Getting Somewhere
This is the $15 USD donation option, and it comes with a handy 10,000 Radients reward! Alongside the aforementioned incentive, you will be given 1 Credit for the Nickname Plugin.
This Cyan rank will first give you access to 171 titles, and the use of /Enderchest for a portable enderchest. They are able to use Fly- for building purposes only- and can make Shopkeepers to sell their own fancy items. When in the Sorrows or currently-unreleased Navy world, six (6) and ten (10) chunks can be respectively claimed. Two (2) Homes may be set with this rank.
Hero - Once More With Feeling (@Baron )
This donation options is $30 USD. When you donate here, 20,000 radients are awarded!
Up to this Rank is the pre-requisite to Subscribe.

With a fancy Blue title and access to 66 more titles (237 total), this Rank can claim ten (10) chunks in the Sorrows and fourteen (14) chunks in the Navy worlds. Two homes may be set, shopkeepers are able to be made. You possess the aforementioned abilities of Fly (For building!) and able to Subscribe, should you wish.
Legend - Heros are Remembered, a Legend never dies.
For $60 USD, you gain the Legend rank. 50,000 radients are given upon donating for this.
There is a coupon code " LEGEND10 " for $10 off this donation!

There are 290 titles you can gild in Purple when you are the Legend rank. Twenty (20) chunks may be claimed in both Sorrows and Navy worlds. Shopkeepers can be made, Enderchest accessible, Fly available and you are able to change your nickname without the use of Credits. Those of the Legend rank may set three (3) Homes for their use.
Subscriber - Monthly Access to Amazing
Using only $5 USD per month. You must be at least the Hero rank before you can Subscribe.
5,000 Radients up front, with 6,000 per month.

The Golden option will give you access to a personal, Custom title of your own - And 307 besides. You may also have a Custom enter or leave message. Enderchest, Fly, Shopkeepers are all openly available to you. You are also able to have a customizable Pocket world for the duration of your subscription. Like Legend, nicknames may be changed without credits and three (3) Homes may be set. While subscribed, the Horsekeep plugin is one of these many things you can use to make your experience on HollowWorld more enjoyable!
- Those who have already Subscribed do not need to be Hero rank until their subscription ends.

"I love this community" -
Now "Help Keep HollowWorld Alive"
You decide what to donate. All funds go directly towards keeping the server available.

I kindly encourage anyone spending lots of time on the server to Subscribe, as this has been created with existing players in mind to help fund HollowWorld.

As always, thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi,
I'm a subscriber for half a year, but I did not receive 6000 radiants each month. It's only now I notice that I'm supposed to get that. (or is that a new feature?)
Also I'm planning on donating horse mastery this time, but last time I couldn't donate for it. Are there any prerequisites for it? :)

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Hi,
I'm a subscriber for half a year, but I did not receive 6000 radiants each month. It's only now I notice that I'm supposed to get that. (or is that a new feature?)
Also I'm planning on donating horse mastery this time, but last time I couldn't donate for it. Are there any prerequisites for it? :)
You subscribed to a 6 month subscription. You would have had an upfront payment and your next lump of rads wouldn't be due until May. If you subscribe Semiannual you get paid Semiannual. If you subscribe monthly you get paid monthly.

These donation options aren't available anymore - so we will need to make these payments manually and in your case that is 23rd May 2014.

Michcat

Hi,
You'd have to contact Cherbert about that - Nevermind, he caught'cha xD
Only Subscribers have access to the Horsekeep plugin- Essentially, you'd wish to Subscribe for everything that comes with Horse Mastery. As a Subscriber, check the Survival Guide link at the top of this thread for help with commands!

When will these changes take affect? Next restart?
They already have ^^

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
It says when your subscription ends, but mine is charged by the monthly. Technically, it ends each month and restarts on the same day. Does this mean next month I'll have to donate to Hero to get a subscription rank again?

-K9

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Don't know what I'll do with MORE emeralds/radiants, but I'll get some~.

Michcat

It says when your subscription ends, but mine is charged by the monthly. Technically, it ends each month and restarts on the same day. Does this mean next month I'll have to donate to Hero to get a subscription rank again?

-K9
Nope! Some people have paid in advance for a set time- If your subscription never ends, the effect will never take place ... xD

Don't know what I'll do with MORE emeralds/radiants, but I'll get some~.
Many thanks :heart:

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Nope! Some people have paid in advance for a set time- If your subscription never ends, the effect will never take place ... xD

Many thanks :heart:
Lovely jub! I'd like to vote some more, but under someone elses name. Is this still doable?

-K9

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You subscribed to a 6 month subscription. You would have had an upfront payment and your next lump of rads wouldn't be due until May. If you subscribe Semiannual you get paid Semiannual. If you subscribe monthly you get paid monthly.

These donation options aren't available anymore - so we will need to make these payments manually and in your case that is 23rd May 2014.
ah that eplains, thank you cherbert!

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
I had an idea for donations; basically the same thing that's been done with voting, giving the option to accept the Emerald/Rad reward on either Sundered Skies or Altera, depending on the donator's preference.
I'm not sure whether or not this would be do-able, since I've no knowledge of plugins what so ever, but feels that, if it is do-able, it would be a cool thing to have.
I do mainly say this because I've no use for money over on Altera, at the moment, but heavily need it on Sundered, however.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
I had an idea for donations; basically the same thing that's been done with voting, giving the option to accept the Emerald/Rad reward on either Sundered Skies or Altera, depending on the donator's preference.
I'm not sure whether or not this would be do-able, since I've no knowledge of plugins what so ever, but feels that, if it is do-able, it would be a cool thing to have.
I do mainly say this because I've no use for money over on Altera, at the moment, but heavily need it on Sundered, however.
I'll see what I can do.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Emeralds Galore will now ask you which server you want them delivered to.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hmmm... Those who normally were guardians of lights and have had their title changed to black for IC reasons, do they keep their black title or is that also changed to purple (The answer may be obivious, but just a little confused)