Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Important] Horse Owners!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
The server will be switching out Horsekeep with Stables within a week.

Old plugin:
HorseKeep

New plugin:
Stables

What you need to do:
  1. If you own a horse, seal it in a room, preferably with a locked door of some sort, somewhere to keep it safe.
  2. Don't leave horses in storage, they'll disappear after the plugin change-over!

FAQ:
Q. Does this plugin record Horse speed?
A. No, it's a bukkit bug apparently.

Q. How do I-
A. /Horse shows all the horsekeep commands, it should anyway. You can use /horse store and /horse summon

Please keep in mind that this means the Permissions will need to be switched over, while I'll do this as fast as possible, please remember that there will most likely be mistakes or permissions mixed up, this means that patience and being polite goes a long way~

Last edited:

Jeremy

Lord of Altera
Would storing them in ones "Pocket" be safe? By the recent Donation changes owners of Pockets should keep them but its a question that’s been asked and haven’t received a worm fuzzy back yet.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Would storing them in ones "Pocket" be safe? By the recent Donation changes owners of Pockets should keep them but its a question that’s been asked and haven’t received a worm fuzzy back yet.
Oh- yes, as long as name-changing for MC accounts doesn't come out before then-

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Mine are out of storage right now and I have absolutely no idea where they are.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
While the plugin hasn't changed you can use:

/horse tp [Horse name]

I believe to summon your horse to you if it's not stored. Could be iffy on that, but if it doesn't work just type /Horse as said in the OP for a list of all commands.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Will we still be able to craft gear such as saddles, and horse armor with the previous plugin if we had the perms with Horsekeep?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Will we still be able to craft gear such as saddles, and horse armor with the previous plugin if we had the perms with Horsekeep?
._. I tried, I only got the permision message, I wanna make saddles from all the leather Sally and I got from the cow killing

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
._. I tried, I only got the permision message, I wanna make saddles from all the leather Sally and I got from the cow killing
Only those with horsekeep plus can do it in the first place so you'd have to buy the perms for ingame money in the first place sicne you can no longer donate for it ;)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Only those with horsekeep plus can do it in the first place so you'd have to buy the perms for ingame money in the first place sicne you can no longer donate for it ;)
;~; wait, I mean YEAY :D no parents being anoying about IG money

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Hmmmm, I may need help with some of my pack animals. I haven't been able to summon them since forever.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
While the plugin hasn't changed you can use:

/horse tp [Horse name]

I believe to summon your horse to you if it's not stored. Could be iffy on that, but if it doesn't work just type /Horse as said in the OP for a list of all commands.
If that works- awesome- but as far as I know the /horse tp command was disabled because it has some chance of causing an incredible amount of lag. I have used it a few times to find peoples horses and found no troubles with it- so I could try and hunt down horses for people.

On that note though, stables has a neat feature that can make compasses point to your horse.

HorsesPlusMore uses the craftable stuff, stables has it as well, so horsesplusmore will be replaced, I just figured it wasn't worth mentioning since nothing much will change :p

Hmmmm, I may need help with some of my pack animals. I haven't been able to summon them since forever.
Mules? There's been some trouble with summoning mules from the virtual storage, but I've been able to summon mine after a server restart. Could you try summoning yours and see if it works? If it does- don't store it, as that breaks em :p

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Plugins switched over, lemme know if there's any bugs/issues

On that note though, I'm very sure the crafting recipes have changed, I'll be updating the guides shortly.

EDIT: Horses are claimed by using a Nametag on them!

Edit edit: use /stables for a list of commands

EDIT x3: If stables summon doesn't work, use /stables recover

Last edited:

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I don't seem to have the ability to craft nametags using the crafting recipe from the Stables plugin.

If, as I assume, this is a HorsePlus bonus, how do I buy perms for the crafting recipes and such?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I don't seem to have the ability to craft nametags using the crafting recipe from the Stables plugin.

If, as I assume, this is a HorsePlus bonus, how do I buy perms for the crafting recipes and such?
They'll be available to buy with radiants in the Shophub when it's setup :D The contest has already ended- and I'll be setting up the shops as soon as I pick a winner.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Almost forgot to mention that I'd like to thank @TheFlyingJustice for discovering and alerting staff to a terrible dupe on the old Horsekeep plugin, which was the main reason for the quick changeover. I've awarded him with the permissions to craft the Horse armor, Saddle and nametag~

Edit: on that note, lemme know if those perms work xD

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Will people who previously had the crafting options for Armor, Saddles and Nametags through donations still have them or do we have to buy them too?