Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming In His name [3:30pm EST 24th of November]

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

1542278128126.png
Thôrdil Bárúmur calls forth the faithful of Korog, The Grey Lady and Theodra, as well as the curious, for a pilgrimage to reclaim lands that have been abandoned and locations forgotten.

[OOC]
Priest: Thôrdil Bárúmur
Location and shrine: Sul Feir (I'll give an update on where that is later ;))
Time: Saturday the 24th of November at 3:30pm EST
What: Pilgrimage to lands of Permanence, constructions decayed and a cavern long forgotten.
Rating: Moderate (tell me first if you want to do stuff) and semi-private (if you feel your character has enough reason to be allowed to attend, let me know).

Folks invited regardless: Olga Kamaoe, Ven ShaolinPunk, Linden RagingLunacy, the Strands French Roast & Samiwashere, This Nerd Edouard2000, These Nerds Fronslin Heie Baron2537
Lannis

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I will not be around that weekend, but can sort any relevant divine stuff afterwards!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Is it cool if I come along?

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
On that subject, I'll just drag folks there because Ive been too busy to properly set up a port :p
ICly Uncle Dil will have a ship bringing folks over from places like SL