Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

In search of Character Art

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Instead of being a creeper and stalking all the threads only to find closed commissions, I thought I'd let those who want to practice their craft come to me. I'm willing to part with rads, a decent amount depending on quality and time worked, for character concept art and portraits.

The reason for this is that I've literally gone 1 1/2 years without a character profile on Henri Bayard, and it's time. I've been putting it on the back burner due to a lack of pictures. Please help me, help you.

Wabwab_3D.png

Edit: I'm adding his armor, in case that strikes your fancy more.
HenriArmored.png

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Instead of being a creeper and stalking all the threads only to find closed commissions, I thought I'd let those who want to practice their craft come to me. I'm willing to part with rads, a decent amount depending on quality and time worked, for character concept art and portraits.

The reason for this is that I've literally gone 1 1/2 years without a character profile on Henri Bayard, and it's time. I've been putting it on the back burner due to a lack of pictures. Please help me, help you.

View attachment 80673
upload_2017-1-4_17-53-35.png

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Your use of negative space amplifies the lack of character that Henri somewhat feels. His rounded edges imply a looseness with reality that he unavoidably cannot escape. It belongs in a museum. Just not this one.
This thread is for Henri, not Henry, who-whatsoever that would be...
Polandball, go home, you're drunk

I'll make some legit art of him but I'm not very good. Gimme a few.
I can do but my art is not very good.
Thank you for real replies. I'll be sure to shoot some rads your way no matter the result, so long as you make something. But if you make something I really like, then I'll be sure to make it worth your while.