Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Region Destruction

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
She has been inactive for 11 months and I would find it fair to transfer proper ownership back to you if you wish.
I will give her a poke on discord and see if I can get an official quote but yes please, very much not trying to get Eldpoint deleted

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
I will give her a poke on discord and see if I can get an official quote but yes please, very much not trying to get Eldpoint deleted
Alright, toss it here when you have with the appropriate form

Me and the photoshop were having a disagreement today, but Ayda says I can have the mountain home, and Riago can have Tideborn place just got to zoom in with the magnifying glass on the link.
I've transferred you mountainhome; Do note you cannot immediately request a refund after 4 months
I will wait for GhostKairo123 to confirm if he is willing to have it.

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
MC ign: Mappius / Reedie_ (the former owns the house/region, however)
Co-Owner of the region: Eldpoint
Why do you specifically wish to own the region?:
I am the active developer and manager of the region - it was intended to be transferred back to me from Emmaway after I returned.
Evidence:

I'll make sure to sort out an heir to avoid these issues again, thanks!

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
MC ign: Mappius / Reedie_ (the former owns the house/region, however)
Co-Owner of the region: Eldpoint
Why do you specifically wish to own the region?:
I am the active developer and manager of the region - it was intended to be transferred back to me from Emmaway after I returned.
Evidence:

I'll make sure to sort out an heir to avoid these issues again, thanks!
Done, your set as the main owner now!

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
yah i'll take the region

+ For Co-Owners
MC ign: GhostKairo
Co-Owner of this region: Tideborne
The owner of the region is: Asirel_Luik The Cinnaroll
Hopefully this little town can be turned into a sort of hideout for corsairs and shady sailors (similar to Astakos.) If not, a secluded villa.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
yah i'll take the region

+ For Co-Owners
MC ign: GhostKairo
Co-Owner of this region: Tideborne
The owner of the region is: Asirel_Luik The Cinnaroll
Hopefully this little town can be turned into a sort of hideout for corsairs and shady sailors (similar to Astakos.) If not, a secluded villa.
Transfer successful

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Greetings HollowWorld,

It has been a long time coming, I know. First off I want to start by saying some things have been changed with the Region Destruction rules and I will be listing a couple of the major changes but it is encouraged you read the thread to have a full understanding if these changes affect you. The 6+ month timer for Region Destruction has changed to
4+ months of inactivity and regions must be maintained during this time or it will be placed up for destruction unless otherwise.

+ Form Appeals & You
There is a series of forms you are able to fill out if it applies to you; you can find them on the thread. The most recent addition is for Co-Owners or Heirs to a region whose Owner has either left the server, banned, whitelisted or other.

+ Inactivity
Inactivity happens when a player logs on less or not at all, as we all know. When this applies to Region Destruction, logging on for short amounts of time between large time gaps will not reset your activity timer, nor will it save your region. To avoid your region placed up for Destruction, it is encouraged to set your heirs or transfer ownership to an ACTIVE PLAYER and post below so staff is able to record Heirs or transfer ownership or if requested. Note that if no Co-Owners are bringing activity to the region, the region will be put up for destruction again.

As a forewarning, those who are inactive over 6 months will be dewhitelisted if no sign of activity is seen after two weeks, along with their regions (by deletion, preserved, or transferred). Regions that were on the thread previously have already been processed and cleared out.

Thank you for reading! I will be bumping this thread often and tagging the appropriate people in the next two weeks so plenty of people will have a chance to sort things before everything is undone.

+ Region Destruction Update +

The list has been updated! We got a big one. All who are now on the list will be given two weeks before the clean-up starts.
The Owners and Co-Owners of these regions are listed below, so they can salvage what they wish to keep, or use one of the aforementioned forms to appeal.

Owners - Doomed List
Avurkora - lycana
Braes - Axex
Duskholm - Readij
Estate - Sankera
Hushed Grove - Spirit
Isle - Auriel
Medusa - KatrinMair
Montivilliers - MrMine
Mountainhome - The Cinnaroll
Oasis - CloakedReaper
Phoenix - StarWillow2000
Rs - BrianAT16
Ruins - CloakedReaper
Sanctum - Smurf
Sool - Charybdis
Theloa - CloakedReaper
Tideborne - The Cinnaroll
Wc - Axex
Eastwatch - NIAH
Garden - Jeroxia
Hemlock - Samwych
Padure - GoldenGRIE
Sanctuary - Redy

Active Co-Owners
Braes - Jstar
Montivilliers - Rawkiller
Mountainhome - Baron2537
Ruins - BoredBrit
Tideborne - Tideborne GhostKairo123
Eastwatch - JoeJoe (Very barely)

Padure - Rawkiller

+++

Owners - Yiiikes List
Rc - @Tempy
Eisenheim - Hai_Paladin

Active Co-Owners
Rc - Ruu Darling (Heir)
Eisenheim - Tot Zoslore

+++

Owners - Hmmm List
Eldpoint - Emmaway
Forstenburg - GrimReaper
Stonehold - DraKonum

Active Co-Owners
Eldpoint - Map
(I just need you to confirm what you want to do with Eldpoint)

+++

Note: there might be further updates to come. Please set your Heirs so I can update the Heir page.

On the 28th, cleaning will begin and there will be no more chances to save your regions.
Obligarory bump! Don't forget to save your regions or they will be put up for destruction!

Owners:
lycana Axex Readij Sankera Spirit Auriel KatrinMair MrMine CloakedReaper StarWillow2000 BrianAT16 Smurf Charybdis Jeroxia Samwych GoldenGRIE Redy Tempy_ GrimReaper DraKonum

Co-Owners:
Jstar Rawkiller BoredBrit

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Greetings HollowWorld,

It has been a long time coming, I know. First off I want to start by saying some things have been changed with the Region Destruction rules and I will be listing a couple of the major changes but it is encouraged you read the thread to have a full understanding if these changes affect you. The 6+ month timer for Region Destruction has changed to
4+ months of inactivity and regions must be maintained during this time or it will be placed up for destruction unless otherwise.

+ Form Appeals & You
There is a series of forms you are able to fill out if it applies to you; you can find them on the thread. The most recent addition is for Co-Owners or Heirs to a region whose Owner has either left the server, banned, whitelisted or other.

+ Inactivity
Inactivity happens when a player logs on less or not at all, as we all know. When this applies to Region Destruction, logging on for short amounts of time between large time gaps will not reset your activity timer, nor will it save your region. To avoid your region placed up for Destruction, it is encouraged to set your heirs or transfer ownership to an ACTIVE PLAYER and post below so staff is able to record Heirs or transfer ownership or if requested. Note that if no Co-Owners are bringing activity to the region, the region will be put up for destruction again.

As a forewarning, those who are inactive over 6 months will be dewhitelisted if no sign of activity is seen after two weeks, along with their regions (by deletion, preserved, or transferred). Regions that were on the thread previously have already been processed and cleared out.

Thank you for reading! I will be bumping this thread often and tagging the appropriate people in the next two weeks so plenty of people will have a chance to sort things before everything is undone.

+ Region Destruction Update +

The list has been updated! We got a big one. All who are now on the list will be given two weeks before the clean-up starts.
The Owners and Co-Owners of these regions are listed below, so they can salvage what they wish to keep, or use one of the aforementioned forms to appeal.

Owners - Doomed List
Avurkora - lycana
Braes - Axex
Duskholm - Readij
Estate - Sankera
Hushed Grove - Spirit
Isle - Auriel
Medusa - KatrinMair
Montivilliers - MrMine
Mountainhome - The Cinnaroll
Oasis - CloakedReaper
Phoenix - StarWillow2000
Rs - BrianAT16
Ruins - CloakedReaper
Sanctum - Smurf
Sool - Charybdis
Theloa - CloakedReaper
Tideborne - The Cinnaroll
Wc - Axex
Eastwatch - NIAH

Garden - Jeroxia
Hemlock - Samwych
Padure - GoldenGRIE
Sanctuary - Redy

Active Co-Owners
Braes - Jstar
Montivilliers - Rawkiller
Mountainhome - Baron2537
Ruins - BoredBrit
Tideborne - Tideborne GhostKairo123
Eastwatch - JoeJoe (Very barely)

Padure - Rawkiller

+++

Owners - Yiiikes List
Rc - @Tempy
Eisenheim - Hai_Paladin

Active Co-Owners
Rc - Ruu Darling (Heir)
Eisenheim - Tot Zoslore

+++

Owners - Hmmm List
Eldpoint - Emmaway
Forstenburg - GrimReaper
Stonehold - DraKonum

Active Co-Owners
Eldpoint - Map
(I just need you to confirm what you want to do with Eldpoint)

+++

Note: there might be further updates to come. Please set your Heirs so I can update the Heir page.

On the 28th, cleaning will begin and there will be no more chances to save your regions.
Bump! Please respond to this thread before the 28th!!
And set your heirs, please

Owners:
lycana Readij Sankera Spirit Auriel KatrinMair MrMine CloakedReaper StarWillow2000 BrianAT16 Smurf Charybdis Jeroxia Samwych GoldenGRIE Redy Tempy_ GrimReaper

Co-Owners:
Rawkiller BoredBrit

GrimReaper

Lord of Altera
Mystic
GrimReaperKing
GrimReaperKing
LegendMystic
I apologize for my inactivity I have had over the past couple of months. IRL stuff has been eating away at all the time I have available, although it has all died down within the last week, and I can get on the server for a few hours every day to build and work in my region. Do I still need a co-owner for my region, even if I will be online daily from now on?

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
I apologize for my inactivity I have had over the past couple of months. IRL stuff has been eating away at all the time I have available, although it has all died down within the last week, and I can get on the server for a few hours every day to build and work in my region. Do I still need a co-owner for my region, even if I will be online daily from now on?
It's up to you. Just know if you're inactive for a while and there's no active heir, the region won't be passed to someone else to save it and it'll be put up for destruction again. Right now it's only under "Hmm" so don't stress too much.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Hello all,

The time is up for destruction to begin, and unfortunately, those who have not informed me here or otherwise no longer get the chance to save their regions. This goes for de-whitelisting severely inactive people. The next region destruction update will be on the
1st of May so keep in mind your inactivity and your co-owners/heirs.

Until next time! :)

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Legend
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Legend
Hey guys, I just returned after a while, but it appears my region Skygrove was destroyed without me ever being notified to appeal it. was wondering if I can get the money back i had put into it atleast? I had about 100,000 worth of plots, plus the 50,000 rads to start it

Last edited: