Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Innroy´s application [Declined-Ayda]

InnateAlloy6

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
InnateAlloy6

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Mexico, but speak English

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: It is the use of Out of character information to use in your favor a weakness that don´t exist in the character of other player while roleplaying.

Powergaming: It is the use of impossible actions that the character couldn´t do while roleplaying as killing 4 people cutting them in half with a mega sharpened sword.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
one mentor is SirNicholas14

8. Tell us about yourself!
My real name is Diego, I´m 17 years old and I like to play videogames like Skyrim Fallout, Never Winter and others. I have a dog and I like the most type of roleplays. My hobbies are to design buildings in google sketch up, play videogames, chat with friends, cook, watch series and movies (Game of Thrones, 13 Reasons why etc… ), write ¨books¨

and to help people. I very friendly with people who doesn´t annoys me.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes, I´m a builder.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No I found the server by myself

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:

Innroy

Character Age:
28 years old

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Black eyes, brown hair, white skin and black jacket with a grey shirt with a quiver on the back.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!

My story begins at the old and great city of the humans Herendelya in the other side of the world, not the one that we know now but one that already disappeared. I was 12 years old when the great war between the Dark lord and Light lord started they were so much powerful than us so they didn´t care about our merchandise treaties and some days later we ran out of food and the people started starving to death. After years of war we survived thanks to my mother that grow some vegetables at our own house, the war was about to end after long nights hearing people screaming and long days watching soldiers praying to come another day home, even if they they knew that they wouldn´t survive. Two years after the war ending the three kingdoms were in peace but the human one was very damaged so many of us migrated to the south lands where the king of Boromenya, the brother of ours should accept us in his village. Once we arrived after long journeys of walk we finally got there but something surprised us, the families were being separated one from each other, the children were being taken to taught them how to fight, and they never knew about the parents again. Me and my brother three years younger were taken to the armory so they gave us weapons after that they sent us to the training grounds. After several months of training we finally became war machines, we were the bests in our unity. One night a soldier but he was different than the others, he dressed a black suit and a mask, he entered while everyone was sleeping and woke me and my brother. Once we were out of the room he put in our heads leather bags so we couldn´t see where he was taking us. Once they took of the bags we were in a large room with many of the black suits soldiers. One that was sat in a bench approached us and explained what was happening, it was a revolution against the king. They choose us thanks to our abilities and our thirst for revenge for taking us away from our fathers.

We joined them to fight against the tyranny of the king, after days of planning the attack we were sent into a small squad formed by three mans and two women who would enter into the castle while the others squads were distracting the guards. Once we made our way to the royal room my unity was surprised by a group of archers in a hall and most of us died including my brother the rest of us fought but I was the last one standing… After ending the job successfully, I travelled around the world as my brother dreamed since he had five years old, searching for my lost older sister by two years older that was taken when I was four. After years of traveling I forgot everything I learned, even how to use a sword, but that didn´t matter beacause I would restart it in the new lands, in Altera.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I just wanted to take a moment to point out something that I've found that is incorrect about your application then we can move forward!​

✦ In your written test it shows that your character was separated from his family and trained to become a 'war machine'. When starting out in Altera, each person starts off with basic training. If you can remove this and fix your written test, then this would be taken care of.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Moving this application to declined, as a new one was posted.