Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IntalCraft64's Application (Take 2) [Declined-Ayda]

Intal

Lord of Altera
IntalCraft64
IntalCraft64
Sorry for wasting your time with the previous application, didn't think about the guidelines I overlooked hope this is worth your time.

1. What is your Minecraft username?
IntalCraft64

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
U.S

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is player omniscience in an role play world, having knowledge, for example, of someone's name without asking them.
Powergaming is a play style where you only work towards a certain goal whilst excluding RP factors.

6.Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7.Name one of our current Mentors.
Lannis

8. Tell us about yourself!
I play World Of Warcraft and League, and it pretty much ends there. I have no pets as of right now but used to have 2 cats. I was interested in roleplay because W.O.W. did not offer anything substantial or organized, but I also like RP in general. I have little knowledge of modern music and songs so I cannot fill you in on that, moreover I do not listen much but Viva La Vida is a classic worth listening to.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am somewhat of a builder, I build for another server called Newhaven MMORPG.

10.Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No

Character Name: Aatrox
Character Age: 21
Character Race: Human
Appearance: Black semi-long hair. Brown eyes. Somewhat tall (What else is there to say?)
Picture of Skin: (Attached)

Written Test:

Aatrox was one of the sons of his father. He was born in a northern port-city of Halbed, with a population mainly consisting of neutral humans and the Sangrian. As a child he would explore the city and do basic chores for his family. As he grew up and became more or less mature he began to work at the docks. This job allowed him to meet the Sangrian people, and learn about their culture just as I did on the forum today. Although they did laugh at him at times, he gained some respect from them through his work and some brave deeds. They told him about the life at sea, going from tavern to tavern in countries he didn't know the names of. Through their stories he has learned of the Soolerians, they were renowned nomadic traders that the Sangrians sold their loot to. This seemed like a good promise for him, his father has passed away some time ago and his brothers moved to the cities to get better jobs. With little to lose Aatrox had asked the Sangrians to take him to a Soolarian trading outpost. Although he was used to his small port-city where the snow was deep and crunchy, he decided to part to see a new world unknown to him. He took off and made it to the south-western tip of the land. The land was unlike anything he have seen. It was a massive desert, carved with canyons and dotted with stone arches of red stone. The temperature, the vegetation the climate, these were all unknown to Aatrox, but the biggest wonder of it all was the city. A great city of sandstone loomed over the sea, it was densely populated as he could see, even from the ship, and booming with life. He went off to the city, and after the Sangrians have made their trades, bid them farewell. It was hard to adapt to the city, but opportunities for work were everywhere. He only knew common, and bits of Yakai from legendary tales told to him by the sailors, but it was not a major hindrance since he could still find work. Over the years he has joined an underground society in city and became a professional assassin, and eventually started his ascension to power within the organization. The people of Anhalder viewed him as a shifty thief who indirectly robbed society. However his true intent is to hunt for ancient artifacts and the life of an explorer, as the Sangrian people have showed him.

Current setting of the server:

I have seen the world in many lights, yet I have not seen it in darkness. A force that I cannot fathom lurks in this world, it is out there to take what is ours, but there is nothing I am willing to give. I have heard many rumors going around about some evil that has stirred in the recent times but am yet to see any confirmation. But as of right now I have greater concerns, the Anhalder view my neutrality as hostility and are growing more and more aggressive. I am not at all in haste to join them, as there are benefits both moral and economical that I do not want to lose, there must be a way to come around this issue. For now it is not in my power, I know not what is in the future.

Thank you for reading my second attempt, I do apologize for my first careless attempt and you must have not taken me seriously, that I do understand.
Thanks again and happy holidays!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
While it is clear that you took a greater effort with your next attempt, the time line was three days. This application will be put into declined, however you are free to pull it and try again once your time is finished.