Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fan-Fic [interactive comic-book] Dwarves

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Just to be sure everyone sees it, I'd like to put my latest diary-entry in the spotlights:
"23-11-2016
It's been just over a week since the last page. I notice I'm drawing much less, indeed. Yet, I have faith that I will see this project through. The last bit of november is a busy time for Dutch people with celebrations in early December. I imagine the comic book will go on hold for a few weeks till these celebrations are over. After that, I'm sure I'll write/draw another 10 pages before the month is through!"
Do vote on for the first page of december though

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
December's celebrations and exams made way to December's holidays. Time a plenty to draw again, so here we are; first page of the next 10 milestone is a go.
With 33% voting for a surface adventure and 66% voting for an underground escapade, the Dwarves went through the mines.

Been very eager since the first fight to portray a Dwarf who fights with his beard! haha

Cast yer new votes me Dwarves!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I promised in my letter that I'd let you all know once I finished the comic. Well, I have! I will make a new thread posting all the pictures separately with a watermark over it to protect it from copyright infringement :)