Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Interest check: EU group

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello people!

I've noticed that the server is mostly American and to get to enjoy RP for a few hours, I have to stay up late and ruin or adapt my sleeping schedule.
Other European players must be having the same trouble.
Would any of you European players be interested in creating an IC faction with the lot of us, so we can RP at normal hours and enjoy HW just as much still?
It doesn't have to be a new city or something very specific, but just a faction that a variety of characters are able to join so we have a reason for our characters to interact more often.
Is anyone interested and do we have plans what kind of faction this could be?

I for one would enjoy not having to stay up late to get some RP going. :)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
All my chars already have factions, but I'm mostly on at Eu times at SL or otherwise

Pickerwick

Villager
Exosferik
Exosferik
Interest checked!

My suggestion is "Travellers Club" - having a place to come by time to time and exhange news, as well as a base for potential expeditions.
It would be faction-neutral and all we need to start is a bigger house in the most convenient city.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Interest checked!

My suggestion is "Travellers Club" - having a place to come by time to time and exhange news, as well as a base for potential expeditions.
It would be faction-neutral and all we need to start is a bigger house in the most convenient city.
Sounds good to me, like a club house that when you're online you can just check out. Would be nice to have in a different district in Storm's Landing than the tavern? See a bit more of the town.