Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Interest Gauging - Storm's Landing Tourney

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to keep everyone updated about the process- We've decided to make a move on the event idea, and we're currently aiming for it to take place next month, due to the fact that we have to build the arena and tourney grounds, which is currently starting to be worked on.

We've made a basic blueprint for how the three days will go, and once we've tested a couple things and made the rules and such, a thread will be made for it.

I also want to note, while this is a good chance to get people to RP, to fix the issues with the server we need more then just balls, jousts, and the same events, but I hope this is a way to at least get some people online, if anything.

Warm Regards
-Paint

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to keep everyone updated about the process- We've decided to make a move on the event idea, and we're currently aiming for it to take place next month, due to the fact that we have to build the arena and tourney grounds, which is currently starting to be worked on.

We've made a basic blueprint for how the three days will go, and once we've tested a couple things and made the rules and such, a thread will be made for it.

I also want to note, while this is a good chance to get people to RP, to fix the issues with the server we need more then just balls, jousts, and the same events, but I hope this is a way to at least get some people online, if anything.

Warm Regards
-Paint
Let me know if theres any way to help.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Maybe put up some temp booths for Smith's ect. To show off wares to all the fighters.