Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Interesting Skyrim "classes"

Do you like to use "classes" even though Skyrim gives you the oppertunity to do whatever you want?

• Awwyiss!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No u.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I just got skyrim legendary edition and im making a new character, do you guys have any cool "classes" that you think I would like playing? I'd also like to hear what kind of cool hybrids and characters y'all have!

-The Ravager-

Uses light armor, healing spells and dual melee weapons. You run in, whack your enemies to bits, then run off, heal back up and reapeat. Its a real fast paced and interesting character which I've really enjoyed playing with :D

Spark

Broken
I made a female cat thing that used shields, light armour and daggers. Also did a lot of alchemy to restore health and stamina. #giant toes and wheat

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I made a female cat thing that used shields, light armour and daggers. Also did a lot of alchemy to restore health and stamina. #giant toes and wheat

Shields and daggers ehh? By the way, thanks for the alchemy recipe, I recently started getting into alchemy so I'm sure that will prove useful!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
When I first played, I (Of course) played a ranged, stealth focused character. I always end up veering towards stealth or range in my first playthrough of things. Bows, light armour, swords, sneak, lockpicking and destructive spells. I always found it very handy that if someone got too close, I'd set them alight and hackhackhack and slash them in half. This was a rarity, mostly when there was too large a group for me to take down at the range I was at. Or when those random encounter guys run up and attack you because you stole everything from some random town.

-K9

Spark

Broken
I try not to use sneak, it's so OP in, Skyrim, makes the game too easy.

By the way the second hardest difficulty (expert?) has damage ratios of 1-1 so its makes it pretty cool to play with because it gives more of a focus on weaponry and skills because if some guy is in full dwarven and you're in iron...well it makes it more challenging! But fair.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I tried making a Monk once. Just get some robes and run around punching the enemies and using a few healing spells here and there.

That was a challenge.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I try not to use sneak, it's so OP in, Skyrim, makes the game too easy.

By the way the second hardest difficulty (expert?) has damage ratios of 1-1 so its makes it pretty cool to play with because it gives more of a focus on weaponry and skills because if some guy is in full dwarven and you're in iron...well it makes it more challenging! But fair.

I never though of that, I like god moding on novice lol, one hit KO's!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Tank Tankety TankTankTank:
Heavy Armor, Alteration and Restoration Mage, One Handed
When Leveling up, do 7 of every 12 level-ups health increase, and 5 of every 12 is magicka

In battle, use heavy armor, dual cast Ebony Flesh (btw, Ive always found that name hilarious), left hand uses Steadfast Ward and right hand uses a mace.

Enchant armor with as many heavy armor buffs as possible, and then do resist magic and health increase for the rest.

Enchant mace with life drain and fire.

Can. Not. Die.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Tank Tankety TankTankTank:
Heavy Armor, Alteration and Restoration Mage, One Handed
When Leveling up, do 7 of every 12 level-ups health increase, and 5 of every 12 is magicka

In battle, use heavy armor, dual cast Ebony Flesh (btw, Ive always found that name hilarious), left hand uses Steadfast Ward and right hand uses a mace.

Enchant armor with as many heavy armor buffs as possible, and then do resist magic and health increase for the rest.

Enchant mace with life drain and fire.

Can. Not. Die.

Interesting, how long did bleakfall barrows take ya? xD

Anithola

Lord of Altera
What? no... how did you get that from my statement?

Well you said bleakfalls barrows took as long as your other games, seeing it again now makes me realise you probably meant compared to other skyrim games, alothough when I made my last comment I figured you were joking and meant that the bleak falls barrows itself took as long as your other games entirely :p