Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Introducing HollowCards!

D

Dark Auras

HollowCards - Release & Information

We are happy to announce the release of HollowCards!
HollowCards is a quick and easy character reference that comes up in chat so that users can quickly reference the age, height, weight, description and profile link to your character.
Example:
10.PNG

Quick Command Information:
/card help - Lists commands
/card create {Character Name} - Creates a card for your character. You may have up to 5 cards.
/card {Character Name} - Displays the characters card.
/card {Character Name} {Field} {Value} - Allows you to add a new field to the Card. Fields are currently limited to "Age", "Height", "Weight", "Description", "Clothing", and "Link". This command is also used to edit the field (If it already exists on the card).
*NOTE* Age will display as "Looks to be about {Age} years old", so all you need to put is the amount of years (Number). If you wish to use a word-description for age, it will display as "Looks {words}". Weight/Height both display as "Roughly {Weight/Height}" - We can change this depending on feedback given.
/card list {Username} - Displays a list of a user's character cards.
/card remove {Character Name} {Field} - Removes a field (Such as "Age") from the card.
/card delete {Character Name} - Deletes the character card.

KNOWN BUGS:
- Single-word character names (Example - "Anna") do not display - This will be addressed and fixed within 12 hours (ish). Multi-word character names (Example - "Anna Marie") display correctly. FIXED
- ????

Please provide feedback/bug reports! It is important for us to make changes to the plugin to improve the experience.
Quick survey!! https://goo.gl/forms/tGub07YemTimnMnr1

Last edited by a moderator:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
When I was trying to put a link in Kopii Grey card, it keeps saying that it's an invalid field. I was able to put a link in a 'Kopii' card, but not the Kopii Grey card, and because of the current bug with the single word card situation, I was unable to double check if the link was properly showing in the card (I mainly created the one word Kopii card because in game Kopiis last name is not displayed on the username bit so hopefully that bug is fixed come soon)

I think another option to have a link to a image of the character on the card would also be helpful. Like an Artwork field that allows a link.

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
when putting in a link, it adds a ' at the end making the link wrong when clicked on, adding a space at the end didn't help either

Ultra_StarPlatinum

Lord of Altera
Patron
Radiotron
Radiotron
Patron
when putting in a link, it adds a ' at the end making the link wrong when clicked on, adding a space at the end didn't help either
Check my character. Maybe yours was a typo, idk really but link works for me and every part of the entry is visible for the most part on my end. Just waiting for others to test if they can see it.

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Check my character. Maybe yours was a typo, idk really but link works for me and every part of the entry is visible for the most part on my end. Just waiting for others to test if they can see it.
The link is all correct, its just the ' at the end thats wrong, may just be me?

D

Dark Auras

The link is all correct, its just the ' at the end thats wrong, may just be me?
https://gyazo.com/6de1f6dc15c28bf46af5f8b6de34f29e
I don't see the ' - Does it still show like this for you?

When I was trying to put a link in Kopii Grey card, it keeps saying that it's an invalid field. I was able to put a link in a 'Kopii' card, but not the Kopii Grey card, and because of the current bug with the single word card situation, I was unable to double check if the link was properly showing in the card (I mainly created the one word Kopii card because in game Kopiis last name is not displayed on the username bit so hopefully that bug is fixed come soon)

I think another option to have a link to a image of the character on the card would also be helpful. Like an Artwork field that allows a link.
Can you confirm if /card Kopii Grey Link https://hollowworld.co.uk works - If it does, try with your profile link.

ALSO

Fixed big with single-name characters. Cards now display correctly.
Adjusted some of the coloring.
Added Gender option. Only selections are "Male", "Female", "Undisclosed". (If theres a specific race that needs this expanded please let me know what needs to be added)
When listing a users characters (/card list {Username}), you may now click the character you want to view the card of from the list in chat, instead of typing out the name.

Possible fields.. Race?

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend

Can you confirm if /card Kopii Grey Link https://hollowworld.co.uk works - If it does, try with your profile link.

ALSO

Added Gender option. Only selections are "Male", "Female", "Undisclosed". (If theres a specific race that needs this expanded please let me know what needs to be added)
When listing a users characters (/card list {Username}), you may now click the character you want to view the card of from the list in chat, instead of typing out the name.

Possible fields.. Race?
If its working for you it may have just been me as an idiot, ill check after work tho

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Fixed it
Spaces actually do seem to fix it

Also Joseph12Q in case you're clicking it when it's created and not from the card itself, it'll always include a '

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff

ALSO

Possible fields.. Race?
Gender should be Male, Female, Other, Undisclosed. I'd add Species as well

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
This is preety neat. it will be nice to not have to ask all this stuff in rp anymore.

D

Dark Auras

Race is now a profile field. Options are:
Human, Caprii, Makani, Elf, Forest Elf, Silver Elf, Moor Elf, Nakat, Greyling, Automaton, Earthspawn

(Some of these only apply to Legacy characters (IE Automaton Baron ), please do not use them unless you have a legacy character that is that race/species.

D

Dark Auras

Shift-right clicking a user now displays a list of their character cards. From there, just click the card you'd like to bring up.
(You can still manually type the /card {Character Name} command aswell!)