Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Introducing HollowCards!

isannor

Noble of Altera
Race is now a profile field. Options are:
Human, Caprii, Makani, Elf, Forest Elf, Silver Elf, Moor Elf, Nakat, Greyling, Automaton, Earthspawn

(Some of these only apply to Legacy characters (IE Automaton Baron ), please do not use them unless you have a legacy character that is that race/species.
Maybe add Halfling? (All 3 of them would appreciate it ;))

D

Dark Auras

Yeah I had that one too - made me think I have to look up imperial measurements for the other fields :p
It was the way it was meant to be, but I thought I had changed it to allow text as well. I'll need to look when I get home.

D

Dark Auras

Updated:
"Clothing" is now a field you can use to input your characters clothing, armour, etc.
Age now allows word support. IE, you can set your age as "very old", and on the card it will appear as: "Age: Looks very old". If you input a number for age it will still show as "Looks to be about x years old"

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Race is now a profile field. Options are:
Human, Caprii, Makani, Elf, Forest Elf, Silver Elf, Moor Elf, Nakat, Greyling, Automaton, Earthspawn

(Some of these only apply to Legacy characters (IE Automaton Baron ), please do not use them unless you have a legacy character that is that race/species.
You forgot to add Halfling to the list. I've bypassed this for now by adding it to the description field.

Also, in the description field, could you have the character \n insert a new line? You may have to limit the number of lines, but it could help with readability.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
That's Racist, Dwarf isn't there either! I think I'll just go for Automaton until it's fixed >: D